Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class change in the game

Hello there

Shortly if we can play all 3 Class on one account will be cool, we can changed from each class at any time without any Restriction. For Example: I have choose Archer at the beginning at level 5 or 6, I can continue to play with archer or I can change for next class. Mage or knight. So at level 5 I have a level 5 archer,Level 5 Mage,a level 5 Knight. with skills Just not to do the beginning over again. From here You may choose one play. Each will level and campaign alone

Sorry my English is **** but trying to explain

Example:

My archer is level 5 I played till level 20 with 200 stamina over. and nothing to do

I can change class and continue to play with mage level 5 with 200 stamina and everything likewise I have started a new one

and so on for Knight too

At level 30 Everyone can set a personal tag team

What I mean

I can play with two character at once. let say My tag team is Archer and Mage. where ever in Dungeon or else where I can summon Mage to heal or to attack anyone on AFK

I don't know if My point Of view is clear but hope you understand my Idea

P.s Each Class have his balen and vip. If I recharge one class that doesn't mean the other 2 class also is vip. You want recharge for all , Just recharge 3 times for each class.

If i understand it right you want acc few slots for few champions you can make.This is a good idea why to chance server so you can make new champ when you have made name in your server and whant to play another class in same server without creating new acc for it.+1

Comment

Working...
    X