Archer tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer tips

hi guys, so, im a lvl 58 archer at the moment as you can see in the picture, now, im wondering, what do you guys think i should do to improve? what do i need to change?

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image (12).bmp
Views:	1
Size:	455.1 KB
ID:	1736462

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image (13).bmp
Views:	1
Size:	434.9 KB
ID:	1736463

What's your guild skills levels?
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      What's your guild skills levels?
      Strenght,endurance and defence at lvl 6, intelect lvl 4

Comment

Legend 50 jewels, 50 legend set, 5 crit/pdef and rank up guild skills

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          Legend 50 jewels, 50 legend set, 5 crit/pdef and rank up guild skills
          that will come eventually tho, what i mean is what can i change right now, should i exchange some pdef/mdef for hp, or hp for pdef/mdef, what can i do that will make me more efficient?
          Last edited by AiluJulia; 06-02-2013, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Max your talents, for archer the best option is 16v hs
            Make last jewel legend
            Your crit is too low, 2500 is minimum - rafine gears
            Make guild skils v8, leave intelect but rise charisma.
            You have low patk, you need 14k
            If you dont have full v5 gems, make it. Use 8x patk pdf mdf and on legend slots hp
            All your gears need patk power and crit stat, rest - endurance and defense, few charisma is not that bad option.
            You have 40k hp, nice but without 8.5k def stats... Idk
            I see from this pics you have wrong rafine...
            With 26k hp i can beat you
            Last edited by miQQQs; 06-02-2013, 12:16 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Max your talents, for archer the best option is 16v hs
              Make last jewel legend
              Your crit is too low, 2500 is minimum - rafine gears
              Make guild skils v8, leave intelect but rise charisma.
              You have low patk, you need 14k
              If you dont have full v5 gems, make it. Use 8x patk pdf mdf and on legend slots hp
              All your gears need patk power and crit stat, rest - endurance and defense, few charisma is not that bad option.
              You have 40k hp, nice but without 8.5k ... Idk
              I see from this pics you have wrong rafine...
              With 26k hp i can beat you
              yes i do know my crit is low, im trying to raise it, my gems are most lvl 5, im still working on them, i have all patk lvl 5 on all equips. in terms or refines, i have patk/strenght on all, crit on most, block on none. as in for my guild skills, its not really my choice, guild is working on shop lvl atm so we r staying at lvl 6 skills for a while. about the comment on my patk being too low, i dont know how i can raise it anymore atm? i recently got lvl 4 patk enlighment on my templars, only way i can increase it right now is getting a holy force or the second legendary jewel, which is what im doing.

Comment

Trcky question. Getting 50 leg jewel will make snother sock slot for hp/def.

Also try to get lvl 5 astrals as someone said above.start with crit.

I also recommend getting red crit astral first. Many go for patk but eoesnt think of the fact that crit doesnt scale as much as dmg. Leading to the fact that 1 crit lvl in astral is far more efficent than one Patk lvl.also work on endu skills lvl.

And work ofcourse on 50 leg set. You're going to love it.
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Also try to get lvl 5 astrals as someone said above.start with crit.
                  yes i am already working on lvl 5 astrals, i got determination lvl 5 today, now im working on lvl 5 snipers edge.

I also recommend getting red crit astral first. Many go for patk but eoesnt think of the fact that crit doesnt scale as much as dmg. Leading to the fact that 1 crit lvl in astral is far more efficent than one Patk lvl.also work on endu skills lvl
                  yeah, i do think crit stat is really important, but is it a good idea? holy crit over holy patk? unless i get it to lvl 5 its not gonna be much of a difference, right?(or at least i think so) meanwhile, the patk takes effect both on critical hits and non-criticals.

And work ofcourse on 50 leg set. You're going to love it.
                  yeah man, the skills spamming is gonna be AWESOME!
                  Last edited by AiluJulia; 06-02-2013, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AiluJulia View Post
                    yes i do know my crit is low, im trying to raise it, my gems are most lvl 5, im still working on them, i have all patk lvl 5 on all equips. in terms or refines, i have patk/strenght on all, crit on most, block on none. as in for my guild skills, its not really my choice, guild is working on shop lvl atm so we r staying at lvl 6 skills for a while. about the comment on my patk being too low, i dont know how i can raise it anymore atm? i recently got lvl 4 patk enlighment on my templars, only way i can increase it right now is getting a holy force or the second legendary jewel, which is what im doing.
                    You have huge hp but rest of stats low...you must do something with that.
                    Crit like up say is Most important stat...I have 3.5k at v58...and still want more.
                    You have nice base for nice archer but you need to work. Dont think about lvl up with br lower then 45k, 59v templars and high comander or imperial rank... Dont make mistake what ppl do most of the time...try run god nm each day and collect keys for summoner, you dont need last boss - to many exp so you can fight just 1 and 2 boss for loids and leg stones

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Patk makes your dmg little higher but if you crit more times you get better dmg thats why astro list look like that crit-patk-mdef-determination-pdef

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You have huge hp but rest of stats low...you must do something with that.
                        Crit like up say is Most important stat...I have 3.5k at v58...and still want more.
                        You have nice base for nice archer but you need to work. Dont think about lvl up with br lower then 45k, 59v templars and high comander or imperial rank... Dont make mistake what ppl do most of the time...try run god nm each day and collect keys for summoner, you dont need last boss - to many exp so you can fight just 1 and 2 boss for loids and leg stones
                        Gimme like 600 of your crit xD, i need so much crit it's not funny lol
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Gimme like 600 of your crit xD, i need so much crit it's not funny lol
                          I work Now on 2 more crit gems v5 and red crit v6 maybe but 1st guild skills i must maxed xD you have 5k br more, you dont need my crit xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I work Now on 2 more crit gems v5 and red crit v6 maybe but 1st guild skills i must maxed xD you have 5k br more, you dont need my crit xD
                            My crit is 1300, i think i need the crit, now gimme gimme gimme :P

Comment

My crit is 1300, i think i need the crit, now gimme gimme gimme :P
                              Dear good... Ok i give you 500 xD 1300 realy suks xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X