Battleground cheaters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savaniah View Post
    So you think people can anticipate how it is going to be the BG. How old are you?
    Lazzy... Look how you write.

This subject is not about crying but find answers to a better gameplay for everyone to have fun winning or loosing.
    Can't anticipate, but you can check through the rankings when you get into BG, to find out who to avoid
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      Dryad bombing i agree, cause usually they chase me.

But it shouldn't be made illegal at all. Battleground is that, a Battleground. Of course you are going to want to stop the other side from carting because it gives them a chance to over take your team and win.
      Spaaamer xD 3 posts in row xD but thats true,they allways choice grimm rippers...ouch...why we allways get this tittle? ;D

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Spaaamer xD 3 posts in row xD but thats true,they allways choice grimm rippers...ouch...why we allways get this tittle? ;D
        Haha, i was replying, i forgot about this thread, and didn't expect them to show up lmao...

Can't do much about it, it's a battle ground, they are lucky the honor is capped at 3k, or things would have been disastrous otherwise lol.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Haha, i was replying, i forgot about this thread, and didn't expect them to show up lmao...

Can't do much about it, it's a battle ground, they are lucky the honor is capped at 3k, or things would have been disastrous otherwise lol.
          They should rise up this limit... I cant w8 for use medal and eat thise similar br guys who need dryad for beat me Hehe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

They should rise up this limit... I cant w8 for use medal and eat thise similar br guys who need dryad for beat me Hehe
            Id wish they would raise it as well, but that would mean people would get the new ranks easier, and they can't have that. Knowing our luck, if anything, they will lower it xD

Comment

Id wish they would raise it as well, but that would mean people would get the new ranks easier, and they can't have that. Knowing our luck, if anything, they will lower it xD
              No way! With my job i can make 5x 3k per week xD lower cap kill me Hehe
              Yep, 3k is good but i must stay under 60 8 weeks till i get what i want Hehe...god for me - 50k br is good option for vUp

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

No way! With my job i can make 5x 3k per week xD lower cap kill me Hehe
                Yep, 3k is good but i must stay under 60 8 weeks till i get what i want Hehe...god for me - 50k br is good option for vUp
                I get 3k nearly everyday, if not the full 3k, then it's 2800 a day, so i go through the honor ranks usually in a few weeks lol.
                But hurry up and get more honor, we need to see AnataOFAkku, Lord Divine!

Comment

I get 3k nearly everyday, if not the full 3k, then it's 2800 a day, so i go through the honor ranks usually in a few weeks lol.
                  But hurry up and get more honor, we need to see AnataOFAkku, Lord Divine!
                  I like my elitte warrior title haha xD i think aBout ld...Maybe i stay thise barket few weeks more for that rank and i dont need enter bg when i vUp

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I like my elitte warrior title haha xD i think aBout ld...Maybe i stay thise barket few weeks more for that rank and i dont need enter bg when i vUp
                    Elite warrior? you are higher then that :P.. but okay, yes, the almighty BG god anata, elite warrior!
                    I'll stay in 50 bracket BG, until i get close enough to LD, then i'll just GB it

Comment

Elite warrior? you are higher then that :P.. but okay, yes, the almighty BG god anata, elite warrior!
                      I'll stay in 50 bracket BG, until i get close enough to LD, then i'll just GB it
                      This is safe tittle...more then prize fighter or else xD ppl with dryad attak me less then with nice tittle Hehe...thats why i like ew on bg xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Since then I did not complain in battlegrounds for everything have a purpose there... Spawn camping is for the strong to gain honor fast and dryad bomber is for the weak to gain honor from the spawn camper... Main purpose of bg is honor farming not shard farming, shards are just incentives for those who can get it but if you cant then just accept it and try to be strong for the next time to get it... Why do others leave bg for primary reason to not lose honor and what kind of act is that If I may think those individuals are greedy and without respect... You kill you have no respect when someone kills you the killer have no respect... So in other words if you want respect dont kill and what will happen if you dont kill you would not get honor do anyone here want that 0 honor everyday... Its the fact in battlegrounds killed or be killed accept it because no one is that godly to have 0 deaths his whole bg life...
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	mybr.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	308.9 KB
ID:	1670375 I have my share in winning and in losing... I am not angry when I am beaten by someone in bg thus it makes me more eager to improve and get back on him next time...

Comment

Stop saying it is about being angry cause people get beat. it is not that.

Each game has his rules. Why because it is a need so people can have fun and thing do not go out of hand. (that is in real life but real life is also on internet)

And dont pretend that you can only gain your high honor score by spawncamping cause it is not the true. 3k honor , i saw better. over 2k in only one BG.

And i saw ''unwise'' spawncamper finish with -350 honor or with only +4.

You know being respectfull is not only by the words but also by our action. Dont forget we all are there to have fun and winning. And it is possible to win by playing fairly.

Me if my neighbor would bully me in a game, i would go knock at his door and warn him to stop otherwise i would take action to show him to be more respectfull. My point is, internet is not like playing against a computer like a playstation not connected to internet. We are people and should have a way to play so all people can have fun even if they loose.

Loosing is nothing but how you loose can be. Spawncamping is really showing no respect at all but if you get the guy just a little far from it is ok. You dont make the other players feel not respected and you will have your points and honor, probably less dryad bombers target too.

By the way Deathe3Kid, i know about looking in the rank but it is not a solution too cause we dont know how it is going to be the battle. Have a BG with zero spawncamper is almost impossible so get real. Havine one or 2 is not to bad, when you have 4 and more is really not funny. So you thing we can pass through. Yeah right. Very very funny. So when you see this there is already over 10min in the game BG last 25. And yes there is a delay before (5min) before re-enter a BG. But the point is not who is right. But if we can make this game better in some aspect.

Now i know, you will never change so play like a '' jerk '' (sorry for the word but i call it for your playing not you) and if there will be to many doing it, i will printscreen to show to R2 so they think about a way to adjust if needed.

I wont decide and you wont decide too. Until then ... so long and have fun all of you.

Subject close for me.

Comment

No one in BG knows anything about playing fair, its greed. Plain and simple. GREED!

If the higher BR finds some1 they can beat in only twi riound they will continue to attack that person. Over and over and over. They will ignore anyone that show even the slightest chance of winning, or if they know the battle will be close ignore that person and fight the weaker look one. Honestly its all **! I get along with very few people, cuz I have an *******, I don't need anymore.

As for spawn campers, you are the problem. You are jerks. You are bullies. If it was real, you'd get mobbed and lose. It wouldn't happen. But since there is a script in place that you can exploit for only YOUR fun and gain. Constant attack the same guy over and over again in BG is poor sportman's ship.

Comment

I agree with Savaniah. Well said. It's just that some players like DeathTh3Kid have very high brs and strong characters, so of course they don't care about spawn campers. It has no effect on them. There's no care in the world until you yourself are spawn camped at a bg.

There is no excuse to act like a jerk in bgs, but good try at one. Spawn campers don't do it for their team, they do it for themselves. That's the kind of players they are. Personally, I don't have any fun attacking the same person again and again. So I don't.

It's just disrespectful to prevent people from collecting shards when that is a large part of the bgs. It's called battleground chests. And it's the main reason some people go to bgs, just ask Creamy. To deny them this, it's wrong. Enough of the fake excuses. I've dominated in some bgs and i've been spawn camped in some. If i'm 'slaughtering' I do not stop others from collecting shards. It won't hurt you to do the same!
                              Last edited by R29998503; 06-14-2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                Spawn camping and dryad bombing should both be illegal and get you banned for it. Those are two things that make BG completely stupid.
                                Only the 7road decides that. Which most likely this dyrad and spawn killing will just stay as is. Learn to cope with it. or don;t do anymore bgs/.
                                ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                                IGN: Mary Magdalene
                                Class: Mage
                                LVL: 44
                                BR: 1194
                                Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Working...
                                X