why you change all in update?¿

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why you change all in update?¿

1. Arena solo duel, rewards_: power potion? where are endurance and defense potions¿?
    2. runes: says it can be used by cooldown of 70 sec, but i can use only once.
    3. talents: why are cap by lvl¿ so one lvl 63 has 16 lvl talent, and lvl 64 22 lvl talent, so always they have stun.
    4. BATTLEGROUNDS: now they are not sepparated well, i have bg with lvl 60-63-64, i'm lvl 57, so i can't go to bg with players who have more than 10 lvl of talent than me, they stuned always 3 turns.

What the **** is all this¿ there are more things, as you are changing game only for cashiers, but this is another history.

Originally posted by Urko_ View Post
    1. Arena solo duel, rewards_: power potion? where are endurance and defense potions¿?
    2. runes: says it can be used by cooldown of 70 sec, but i can use only once.
    3. talents: why are cap by lvl¿ so one lvl 63 has 16 lvl talent, and lvl 64 22 lvl talent, so always they have stun.
    4. BATTLEGROUNDS: now they are not sepparated well, i have bg with lvl 60-63-64, i'm lvl 57, so i can't go to bg with players who have more than 10 lvl of talent than me, they stuned always 3 turns.

What the **** is all this¿ there are more things, as you are changing game only for cashiers, but this is another history.
    Does nobody read up on what's going on with this game? There have been plenty of posts about everything you mention here from the two test servers.

Comment

i hope they bring us some plains after this tanks
      SERVER-S233
      GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
      CHR-EBEB ARCHER
      SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Working...
      X