How was you Tank Trial?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was you Tank Trial?

Just wondering how everyone's tank trial went Mine was a great success leading in 1st place with 5k points ^^
    I loved the event♥♥!
    Was an awesome experience!
    56.76%
    I'd say it was ok
    23.42%
    No! I had an awful time
    19.82%
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
    Just wondering how everyone's tank trial went Mine was a great success leading in 1st place with 5k points ^^
    I loved the event♥♥!
    I honestly loved it, first tank trial on S119, and got 9k points, still wanna know how points work though, but i loved it
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I personally did horribly with only like 1.5k points but I still LOVED it lol.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Yeah, I need to learn points as well lol.
        I started off great, taking the lead, then after reading about how important killing the boss was, I sorta focused on that and I stopped gaining points and came in 5th place for points? My team still won...

Comparing rewards with the losers.. there was no difference? Everyone got the same?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Comparing rewards with the losers.. there was no difference? Everyone got the same?
          Everyone get the same number of runes (3), but the amount of tank EXP is different for different rankings.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Everyone get the same number of runes (3), but the amount of tank EXP is different for different rankings.
            I only got 1 rune from the first battle? not three :/
            On S1, i had gotten 3, but on S119, i only got 1 :s
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Going to tank wars in 45min so that boss is the top priority to kill ?

Comment

It was fun XD, i finished 3rd with 8k points, the leader did 13k O.o! I got 3 runes (All brutality u.u) and i dont know how many exp but my tank is lvl 2 with 100/150.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Not on my server.

We won the battle, I got 200 XP.
                  Opponents also got 200 XP..

#1 in points, got 200 XP also.

Comment

I had 12k points, 2nd place was 7k points.

But we both got same exp gain.

However... for some strange reason... I only got 3 Runestone, but he got 7 Runestone...

What's the point of getting #1 in this Tank thing anyways? LOL... (well, I am still having a bit fun tho, I like to pew pew at ppls)

Comment

They need to put the time in the Daily Tasks and have more of them per day like BGs. This was very little time for the event and not everyone will get a chance to do them.

Comment

i got 1 runepack and 2 little runestones (if im not mistaken). we lost and i was second in points. how do you get more? is it all random?

Comment

Does anyone what the boss gives when you killed him.....i didnt get to chance to find out in the chaos, gotta imagine its more overall points

Comment

Best time ever whole guild had tons of fun got 2healing 1 brutality and 8 stones for me was first if it matters.

Comment

It was a nice spamfest of 1's and q's right now, but i can see the potential in it going along.....seems to be a nice team building exercise imo

Comment

Working...
                              X