People potting up for titles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People potting up for titles?

These 3 mages on my server always pot up or something right before the titles come out, why is this allowed?

Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
    These 3 mages on my server always pot up or something right before the titles come out, why is this allowed?
    Because they aren't doing anything that EVERYONE else can't do. If a title is THAT important then set an alarm, log in and pot up before titles come out so you can get it instead of them. Being in Catacombs with full pots and Warriors Call should do the trick.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

And why it shouldn't be ?Nothing wrong in that.

Comment

Nothing wrong except it makes ranks look like a joke. No offense and I can care less about titles. Don't even have those titles right now anyway. Just find it stupid that ranks count pots for those mainly bc you can't tell how strong they really are or not. Makes the ranks look like a joke and probably should just be taken down if they don't count real stats.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          Because they aren't doing anything that EVERYONE else can't do. If a title is THAT important then set an alarm, log in and pot up before titles come out so you can get it instead of them. Being in Catacombs with full pots and Warriors Call should do the trick.
          No need, just pot up, set warriors call, hide in an MP, then logout, be sure not to login before reset, all the buffs apply until you log back in... which should be after reset

Comment

"everyone can do it"

on Pots yea, but not on Warrior's Call (that's balen only)

But is titles that important? they do nothing....

Comment

The problem of BR representation has been touchy for some time now and perhaps it could be posted as a suggestion for R2 to change.

I'm NOT saying that it's cheating or whatever - I know how it's done and I don't care about the titles. What I am saying is that (as people have already said before) whenever I look at ranks I want to see them without pots - true, raw power. Whenever I look at myself, I want to see my base BR and the BR with powerups (for example - "52981 (+2890)"). I don't mind not being able to see other people's base power when I look at their stats, but the rankings are another thing. A similar thing recently happened with honor. Now you can see how much the top 100 have, but you can't see it on someone's stat page (just the rank is visible).

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                "everyone can do it"

I have at least one of the free 24 hour Spirit Covenant power-ups that they gave out. So the Warriors Call is only for Balens is not completely accurate. Also just Warriors Call for 1 month is less than 4 USD. Of course titles aren't really important at all unless the server just opened and there are rewards involved for being #1-3 in BR. Even then everyone who pays attention knows that you can Pot-up, scroll-up, use WC and log off in an MP to increase your base BR by quite a bit and possibly take rewards you would not be able to get with your base BR. If you aren't a casher you are most likely not going to be anywhere near the top 3 and probably nowhere near the top 10 or even 100 depending on how many people spend on your server so WC being balens only is beside the point.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                  You don't need to set an alarm. Every pot adds 1 hour to total time. If you need 8 hours of potted time take 8 pots

Comment

The stats you have when going offline are recorded until you go online, so if you go to sleep 3 hours before reset and you pot up before that logoff and you come back after reset; it will have recorded those stats for the ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      "everyone can do it"

And Warrior call can everybody buy to its not sells to only some people.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                      X