New BG levels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BG levels

What is this....I jump into a BG as a level 48 with knights and I'm fighting nothing but level 50's with Templers? I did manage to kill a few but come on...at lest with 40 to 49, all you faced was knights.

Brackets have changed. Read the updates.
    Wartune
    (S251) Level 48.
    Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

New bracket on bg, u can out bg for 5 min and re-enter again to avoid 45-54 bracket
      AeonFlux
      Mage
      S3 Worg Lair Europe
      OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Don't bully others and get stronger then. Now you know how it is to be bullied so learn to deal.

Comment

you can change BG's but remember you have only 2 attempts at getting the rewards from it...it may not be much (as reward) but every bit counts

Comment

Stop complaining, if you are basic at this game you will win most battles in the lower bracket, the higher bracket isn't everyday so just remember when your in the lower bracket next time you're killing everyone.
            Wartune
            (S251) Level 48.
            Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
              you can change BG's but remember you have only 2 attempts at getting the rewards from it...it may not be much (as reward) but every bit counts
              No. Once you enter to use an attempt, that attempt is active for 30min (if u enter at 9.55, the attempts counts for all different bgs until 10.25 when BG ends) So if u leave and reenter, there is no additional attempt consumed.

Comment

Working...
              X