Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLITZ MPDS, HELP OUT GUYS TO MAKE r2 CONVINCED TO PROGRAM THAT OPPORTUNITY!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLITZ MPDS, HELP OUT GUYS TO MAKE r2 CONVINCED TO PROGRAM THAT OPPORTUNITY!!

BLITZ MPDS, HELP OUT GUYS TO MAKE r2 CONVINCED TO PROGRAM THAT OPPORTUNITY!!
    Hi all,

as i dont feel like this my self only,doing mpds every day is sooooooo boooring, if we had the option to blitz them with teammates like duengon and cata , it would make yhings lot less time consuming, it can take 1.5 hour np, and that u have had done it before with the people u wanna blitz it with, r2 dont loose nothing on it ,we would still be logged and so on, its fun to do new mpds but after a week its boooring and waste off time, and as the game provides more stuff to do it will make people more intressted to play, doing pvp stuff and so on.so plz all lets make this happend ty , best regards mariusz (ställa) s 42

Soon there won;t be 3 attempts for MPD only 1 in the upcoming patches.

Comment

Lol so lazy, I think this is a bad idea. If I help someone complete a dungeon they're nowhere near strong enough, then they can just blitz it? No thanks

Comment

Oh and btw you made the same copies of this thread again .-.

Comment

they can only blitz it with the team u did it with,

Comment

and i have a life beside the game lol , dont have 5-8 hours on game

Comment

probably wont happen this idea sucks lol and you dont need 5-8 hours on game to complete dungeons if it does take you that long dont bother....

Comment

how bout convince them to blitz everything
                so we not bother to play anymore
                wahahahaha
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                  how bout convince them to blitz everything
                  so we not bother to play anymore
                  wahahahaha
                  Exactly, if you could blitz everything then there's not really any "playing" involved huh. What would be next? Blitz bg, blitz farm, blitz gb - why bother playing if you're not actually going to play?
                  ♥Hell♥
                  Sybian
                  S1 - VictisHNR
                  *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

I am sorry u want to program an opportunity?
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

how lame its suppose to be fun not a chore maybe u need another game then bro
                      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                        Exactly, if you could blitz everything then there's not really any "playing" involved huh. What would be next? Blitz bg, blitz farm, blitz gb - why bother playing if you're not actually going to play?
                        i think he want blitz demon tample since it take lot of time to finish.

Comment

I support this idea on the basis that even if one can easily do the dungeon the problem far too much of the time is having those on who can help on at the same time & be able to assist.

Many players have teams that they want to do runs with first before helping others, so you can wait a long until they are ready to help you or you help them.
                          Concerning the team situation lets call them players A B C D that do their daily dungeons together at say 5pm for the most part, but D needs to get the groceries done so will 1.5 hours late, then A needs to cook dinner, their dungeon run then starts & finishes much later than they would normally do. In the meantime B & C could have been doing other things, but now players E F who need one or more players from A B C D to help get delayed as well.

Its not uncommon at all to be waiting hours upon hours to get dungeon runs done, its tedious & a waste of time having to constantly wait for people.

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                            I support this idea on the basis that even if one can easily do the dungeon the problem far too much of the time is having those on who can help on at the same time & be able to assist.

Many players have teams that they want to do runs with first before helping others, so you can wait a long until they are ready to help you or you help them.
                            Concerning the team situation lets call them players A B C D that do their daily dungeons together at say 5pm for the most part, but D needs to get the groceries done so will 1.5 hours late, then A needs to cook dinner, their dungeon run then starts & finishes much later than they would normally do. In the meantime B & C could have been doing other things, but now players E F who need one or more players from A B C D to help get delayed as well.

Its not uncommon at all to be waiting hours upon hours to get dungeon runs done, its tedious & a waste of time having to constantly wait for people.
                            yea, i one of that ppl who have fix team, but only 3 people
                            everytime we do mpd, we just shout in wc for extra 1 ppl
                            3 people better, because no jealousy in group arena

but i not agree bout blitzing mpd
                            ahahahahhah

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                              i think he want blitz demon tample since it take lot of time to finish.
                              Any avg party takes about 30 to 35 mins to finish 3 runs for demon temple if properly built n geared.
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                              X