Gold Mines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Mines

Dont you think its good to have the gold mine reset at 12am/pm instead of 3+am/pm...ppl cant be waking up to find a gold mine at that time

it depends on maintenance time finish/start.

Comment

so it will always change when there is maintenance?

Comment

The time the server goes down is the time of mine reset.

Usually, server maintenance is at 3am (EDT or EST), so mines reset at 0300.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I also miss a few hours of gold mines per day.

It's okay as that translates up to only about 20k gold.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

if everyone it doesnt suit there will be those who its does, cant please all of the ppl all of the time

Comment

In future there will not be any gold mines, all gold production is form town. So...

Comment

is SkyCity you talk about and required lvl 140 is still a bit left for use in europa for get it there.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  is SkyCity you talk about and required lvl 140 is still a bit left for use in europa for get it there.
                  Huh? Sky city is available at level 10 already.

Comment

only about 20k gold
                    !!!

only?, pff, 20k gold is actually quite useful, that's like 5 Astrals or a Alter Spin.

Not to mention it covers the farm's lost from "thieves", LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      !!!

only?, pff, 20k gold is actually quite useful, that's like 5 Astrals or a Alter Spin.

Not to mention it covers the farm's lost from "thieves", LOL.
                      I think he was referring to the 20k gold u get from town now. You still lose the 9520 gold from wilds...also 20k gold is pretty worthless. 5 misfortunes or altar spin giving lvl 1 exp book, what use is that?
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

5 more starpoints
                        most times I get a Blue Astral within 5 astral clicks

alter spin is random, doesn't mean you only get exp book all the time, who knows you might get lucky and get a rod on that one spin
                        (I know some ppls on my server did, and they got 2 rods in a roll)

If you think 20k isn't much, than why are you planting those 4500 gold seeds?
                        How about you don't open up Bronze/Silver chests because they most of the time contain 2000~10000 gold
                        LOL

Little by little it'll rack up, is the system for Gold in any game.
                        Maybe also the reason why Gold reward from Arena is now 3000~5000 instead of what it used to be, 10,000~30,000
                        R2 think ppls are getting too much Gold? LOL...

Comment

I say they add more slots for mines or a kay mine or a daru mine i mean there is 2 extra slots open so........

Comment

If you care so much abt 20k gold, make sure you do all wb.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I do, but still don't have enough Gold for all the things I mentioned (especially Enchant, after 3~5 of them, money's all gone - even if none fail)

Also the reason for this thread, LOL

And why some ppls always try to find level 30/40/50/60 Mines in the wild.
                              (they only add like what? 300 more gold per hour, but ppls thinks it's so crazy you must get the highest mines)
                              Some ppls even attempt to "plunder" other players mines just for that extra gold.

Plus the Guild Skill, +5~10% of what? 4000~7000 gold is... 200~400/ 350~700 more gold, LOL

Just like the Chinese Proverb, "little by little, it racks up" (not exact phrase, since there isn't a English phrase for it, so I just translate it directly with modern style)

^ is also the reason why some ppls do those "Free offer" even tho videos gives you like... 1~3 balens? LOL
                              Last edited by anichaos; 06-27-2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X