Spawn killers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn killers

I am getting real tired of going into Battle grounds only to have the other side players sitting just out side or actually showing inside the spawn area killing you before you even leave the area. I thought this was called a cheat. But I guess not as it is happening more and more in game. I know my guild will kick you out of the guild if you are caught sitting in the respawn area in Guild Battles. But who regulates in Battle Grounds?

You get dryads,can get 200 honor what is more then you gain normal way in 3bg so stop cry...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Well really all I can say it start working hard on your BR if all that is happening when you are in BG is getting spawn killed you clearly must have low BR, dryads blessing should lets you get away a few times. I feel there should be a rule of a new thing stopping you entering the area after you've killed 1 person.
      Wartune
      (S251) Level 48.
      Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

Spawn killers

I agree with you R2, spawn killings and camping outside spawn areas should be stopped in bg. (In my guild, we also have a rule that not only is the player kicked from the gb, but isn't allowed in the next gb after that.) It should be like this for bg as well.
        Last edited by Bebop720; 06-28-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop720 View Post
          I agree with you R2, spawn killings and camping outside spawn areas should be stopped in bg. (In my guild, we also have a rule that not only is the player kicked from the gb, but isn't allowed in the next gb after that.) It should be like this for bg as well.
          This is about bgs not gbs.
          It is much more easier to stop spawn killers in gb than bg.
          Also there are currently to many threads about people complaining about this situation. Please refer to the search button.
          Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
          It means going for it anyway
          because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

I remember a character who screws spawn killers with negative honor everytime he build dryads and can kill them. LMAO these bullies stay away from him even if he already don't have dryads.

Comment

There is something which can be done. If you made your 2 attempts on Battle Grounds you shouldnt be able to join again. In this way , lots of people have the chance to make their 2 kills or to collect some honor .
              Your worst nightmare .
              Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
                There is something which can be done. If you made your 2 attempts on Battle Grounds you shouldnt be able to join again. In this way , lots of people have the chance to make their 2 kills or to collect some honor .
                With the stupidest new brackets this would be even stupider.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Working...
                X