Randomized Clothing Appearance on Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randomized Clothing Appearance on Synthesis

I have no problem with the fact that I am charged for clothing options. If I did, I would not buy them. The same is true with the materials needed to level up the clothing.

This is the issue I have: Randomized appearances upon upgrading. It was annoying enough when I thought I could get around it by using identical appearing items to ensure the same appearance. Well, I just learned I was wrong. I purchase the items based on the look I desire. Why would I ever want to "take a chance" on getting a rare item that does not fit the look I want? Please, either do away with this horrible aspect of clothing upgrades (just make the rares available for purchase) or give us a way to work around it that does not involve spending more money than the current synthesis costs. I should not be penalized when I am purchasing the upgrade to begin with!

???? if you have obtained a cloth, you can freely switch its appearance on dressing. according to your statement you have synth both same style of cloth and got a different by synth.
    try the dressing room. the style are all there as long as you have once obtained it post-patch of the dressing room

Comment

Thank you. I didn't realize the dressing room had any effect other than previewing appearances.

Comment

it will be nice if we can pick witch one to show and witch not like i want to show only my dress other thing to be normal and don't want to lose my rage

Comment

Working...
        X