Talents and Level Requirements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talents and Level Requirements

Could someone tell me how many talent points you can get at level 60?

Also, when do the next talent points become available; at what levels and how many, preferbly up to level 70.

Here ya go:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Holy Seal & Talent Cap Patch 1_6.png
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	1671162
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

this is one of the reason we would like to have a "talent calc" (just like skill calc)

so players can see at what level how much points they can place into what.

Such as recently, I found out at level 54 you can only have Talent Level 13

Because level 54 leveling to 55 is at 1900k

While Talent level 14 requires 2100k

Meaning you have to level up into 55 first than gather up another 2100k before you can get Talent level 14

Comment

At lvl 20 the increase is 0.5m/lvl so it slows down a lot from the previous 3m/lvl... I have found ppl saying it slows down even more at higher lvls, but I dont have enough talent to confirm that.

Comment

Is it important to max holy seal at every level? Lets say I am level 69, should I get Holy Seal to level 66 before I hit 70?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
            Is it important to max holy seal at every level? Lets say I am level 69, should I get Holy Seal to level 66 before I hit 70?
            If you don;t want to get stunned often, then yes.
            If not, you can keep lvling.
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

If you have problems in pvp with getting stunned, then I would advice maxing it^^

Comment

Depends on your BR and how effective you are in PvP to be honest.

I have been stunned for 2 rounds, and still won in the BG because the other player thinks that stun will save them. It doesn't.

Stun is a nice tool to have, and like your ATK and DEFyou should increase it often. But don't get hung up on the fact that you have to MAX out your stun for your level.

When you hit 70, you will find very few people who have stun above lv50. There are exceptions, but on average, I stun more than get stunned and my seal is only at 41.

Comment

Working...
                X