Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Mge or Knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mge or Knight?

    Wich is stronger, a mage or a Knight?

  • #2
    or is there a better one to chose?

    Comment


    • #3
      Play mage...the best class in this game

      _________


      Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br


      _________


      Comment


      • #4
        With Knight already has serious problems ! Before freezing and opponents shot twice ... but now, after so many "optimizations" opponents shot TRIPLE !!! I have a feeling that someone derides people.

        Comment


        • #5
          mage. thats fact.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

          played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

          Comment


          • #6
            Mage for short term... New server etc, You'll dominate for awhile
            Knight for long term, later on you'll dominate cross servers, but suck at the start.

            Knights rule (And I'm a mage)

            Comment


            • #7
              Any decent/well built mage will tell you mage, because mages eat similar br knights for dinner (even late game ) and our skills can turn the tide of any pvp match! If you are a solo/independent sort of person though, go knight, knights can hold their own in any situation.

              Comment


              • #8
                mage is best for early game and late game.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Either are equally good. A well built character defies the underlying design weakness' in the game. Build well and any class Will rule.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yw Mage is better
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


                    ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


                    ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


                    ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


                    ----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Mages are easier to handle and provide more options, but they smell funny and wear dresses. I say go with Knight, but be prepared to do the legwork necessary if you do.
                      ChieftainRez
                      Knight
                      VictisHNR
                      [S1] Temple of Ibalize

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                        but they smell funny and wear dresses.
                        -_- Not our fault your knight doesn't know about personal hygiene and the smell of soap smells 'funny' to you!
                        *pushes Sparkly into the river* Go soak, SparkleSweat...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          -_- Not our fault your knight doesn't know about personal hygiene and the smell of soap smells 'funny' to you!
                          *pushes Sparkly into the river* Go soak, SparkleSweat...
                          That's gonna be a lot o ded fishies... :/
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Stand in front and look pretty, that's knight job description. Oh funny is optional but it helps entertain mages when they die a lot.. ;p
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                              Mages are easier to handle and provide more options, but they smell funny and wear dresses. I say go with Knight, but be prepared to do the legwork necessary if you do.
                              I smell pretty and look damn fine in my dress
                              ♥Hell♥
                              Sybian
                              S1 - VictisHNR
                              *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X