Make V.I.P Perm in Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make V.I.P Perm in Shop

Having this promotion is great and proves that there are working 31 day v.i.p cards here and makes it easier to get v.i.p when the current payment options do not work.I personally having issues using playspan because of their dreaded security/blocking system and using this promo was only way I able to get my v.i.p renewed.IT be great idea to have these cards in shop on a perm basis.I already put my suggestion in promo thread so now making more official suggestion here since I know R2 does look here time to time.

ake V.I.P Perm in Shop

Having this promotion is great and proves that there are working 31 day v.i.p cards here and makes it easier to get v.i.p when the current payment options do not work.I personally having issues using playspan because of their dreaded security/blocking system and using this promo was only way I able to get my v.i.p renewed.IT be great idea to have these cards in shop on a perm basis.I already put my suggestion in promo thread so now making more official suggestion here since I know R2 does look here time to time.

Comment

The VIP cards was actually pre-existing since a long time ago, other versions/clones have it like 5+ month ago,

but R2 just wanted to avoid "scam issues" from players using 3rd party payment options

Which was the reason they constantly spam in world chat announcement about it...

They want players to use only Credit Card and direct payment to them without any middleman. (which I think sucks)

So yea, I support the option of placing VIP cards into Shop like Spirit Covenant is.

Comment

The VIP cards was actually pre-existing since a long time ago, other versions/clones have it like 5+ month ago,

but R2 just wanted to avoid "scam issues" from players using 3rd party payment options

Which was the reason they constantly spam in world chat announcement about it...

They want players to use only Credit Card and direct payment to them without any middleman. (which I think sucks)

So yea, I support the option of placing VIP cards into Shop like Spirit Covenant is.

Comment

Working...
        X