Perfect solution to all PVP balance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect solution to all PVP balance

If a mage casts 3 AOEs in a 5 turn time frame...they get stunned for 1 perhaps 2 rounds and lose 10% intellect from oxygen deprivation.
    2-3 mages in a single group 1 cast of an AOE counts towards that stun and debuff stunning both or all three
    Perhaps including a check for BR differences since killing a mage 5-15k br below is rather gratifying this debuff/stun shouldn't happen.

Thanking you in advanced any archer and any knight in game, hopefully calming down a indomitable force in PVP.

I suggest Knights having an Overheat Mode, due to their high rage gain, they tend to get a lot of extra rage. When the rage counter reaches 110, (only 100 rage on display), they'll hit hard once (1.5x harder), and lose their swords, leaving them entirely useless for the rest of the battle. (Unless you call being a meatsack some use)

And Archers will get Bad Luck counter for each crit they deal in a battle. Bad Luck will cause them to lose all crit but the base crit (10 crit to be precise) for 10 turns.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

And there's a balance in WB -- remove all criticals effect.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        And there's a balance in WB -- remove all criticals effect.
        Now even archers dont have crit rate bonus in wb

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Nah Knights and Archers are fine they way they are, mages so far are built as Olympic gold medal triathlon winners.

Knights could use some extra damage on whirlwind since it costs a **** ton of rage. Maybe the destroyers could do with 1 less QTE, its fairly easy to get a double hit on a knight even without deep freeze.

Archers poison arrow could work in addition to matk since its pretty must worthless as is far as a 25 second CD ability is concerned, maybe have the damage over time the ability to crit. Maybe one day someone will put it on their HOT bar. Even at 20k patk its pretty worthless against people over 11-12k pdef.

Comment

Oh! there we go perfect idea, get rid of will destroyer and have everyone suffer trying to build enough crit to be worth while!!! 5k still isn't enough to be reliable.

Comment

Wait, I thought PVP was balanced?

Archers kill Mages
              Knights kill Archers/Mages
              Mages kill morons

Comment

Mages kill everything

Comment

Originally posted by R22318125 View Post
                  Mages kill everything
                  If we Mages don't kill everything before they reach us, how would we handle their sticks and darts?
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Knights could use some extra damage on whirlwind since it costs a **** ton of rage. Maybe the destroyers could do with 1 less QTE, its fairly easy to get a double hit on a knight even without deep freeze.
                    Wait, what? So you want knights and archers to have insane AOE damage? Should they be rename "Mages" ?
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

No just knights, whirlwind isn't that good.

Since buffing a knights 4-5k to 6-7k whirlwind that costs 50 rage and has a 25 cool down with talents and an archers 4-5 to 5-6k lunatic fire AOEs that has a 15 second CD with talents and that costs 45 rage and calming down a mage's 8-9k to 10-11k nonstop AOE spam is out of the question...yeah I can totally see how knights and archers would be mages...excellent idea

How about limiting a mage's pdef to say 8-10k...remember mages are book worms not Olympic triathlon gold medal winners and shouldn't have that much physical endurance.

Just as a note 15 seconds is about 3 or 4 rounds of AOE, AOE, AOE...

Comment

No just knights, whirlwind isn't that good.

Since buffing a knights 4-5k to 6-7k whirlwind that costs 50 rage and has a 25 cool down with talents and an archers 4-5 to 5-6k lunatic fire AOEs that has a 15 second CD with talents and that costs 45 rage and calming down a mage's 8-9k to 10-11k nonstop AOE spam is out of the question...yeah I can totally see how knights and archers would be mages...excellent idea

How about limiting a mage's pdef to say 8-10k...remember mages are book worms not Olympic triathlon gold medal winners and shouldn't have that much physical endurance.

Just as a note 15 seconds is about 3 or 4 rounds of AOE, AOE, AOE...
                        Okay, go and play a mage.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I have and its too boring, most times don't even have to heal after the AOE barrage

Comment

I have and its too boring, most times don't even have to heal after the AOE barrage
                            In your own words, mages completely dominate knights and archers, and that's too boring for you?
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

There is no effort! On my archer I get a little worried if my arrow strike will crit or not to give me enough rage to do something. On my Knight I have all this rage but every *** thing is on cool down. By the time I finish AOEs the first AOE is finished with its CD and a lightning strike is enough to get the chain going again
                              Last edited by R22318125; 07-09-2013, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X