X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by R22318125 View Post
    "Gets a mage down to 1000 heath" WTH...nvm they are back to full health casting AOEs oh and this one complains about not having rage.
    So tell me good sir. Where in the world did you find a Mage, down to 1k HP, got back up with 100% HP in one Heal. Neither Restoration nor Blessed Light has such power, even with crit. Well, unless the Mage has godly low HP compared to MAtk, but if you can't beat that, either you built wrong or out of reach.

Leave a comment:

• frostfinger
    replied
    you need rage a mage does not have unlimited rage if he heals it taes from another skill if he aoes it takes from heals

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    "Gets a mage down to 1000 heath" WTH...nvm they are back to full health casting AOEs oh and this one complains about not having rage.
    There's no equal chance between knights and mages. No equal chances between mages and archers, and no equal chances between archers and knights.
    You know this already.

You have a happy time beating archers, so I guess you are asking for too much?

Leave a comment:

• R22318125
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frostfinger
    replied
    thats retarded there is no equality if you played rpg games you know this quit whinning

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    I'm expecting fair chances
    If you want to beat a mage, play an archer. Oh wait you already have an archer with 21k patk. You can't beat a mage with similar BR?

Leave a comment:

• R22318125
    replied
    I'm expecting fair chances

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Do you expect a knight to beat a mage?
    He expects everyone to beat Mages.

Leave a comment:

• frostfinger
    replied
    mage here *** kicked by knights all the time wth

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    I was being reasonable with the nonstop AOE. Lose 1 round after 3 consecutive AOE and a 10% damage reduction debuff. If not from exhaustion I'm sure that tank with 70k health is probably already 3/4 of the way dead after all of that. Crusader the number 1 player has 17k mdef still getting smacked around 4-5k x2 or x3 from a mage's aoe with at least 21k matk...well probably less than that with lord divine medal and talents. You get my point. Toe to toe with similar BR, a knight vs a mage...a mage will more than likely win. Archer can't sap rage like a knight so that 22k heal will go off and with 15% damage reduction it brings.
    Do you expect a knight to beat a mage?

Now answer me this too. Toe to toe with similar BR, Knights vs Archers. Who will win 95% of time.
    You know the answer already.

You're only asking for knights to beat both archers AND mages.

Leave a comment:

• frostfinger
    replied
    plus in maps if mages did not have those skills team would wipe

Leave a comment:

• frostfinger
    replied
    if i got shield and apollo i would be invencible
    o wait knights pretty much have it in the bag those 2 skills and max stun whip a mage butt trust me im a mage

Leave a comment:

• R22318125
    replied
    I was being reasonable with the nonstop AOE. Lose 1 round after 3 consecutive AOE and a 10% damage reduction debuff. If not from exhaustion I'm sure that tank with 70k health is probably already 3/4 of the way dead after all of that. Crusader the number 1 player has 17k mdef still getting smacked around 4-5k x2 or x3 from a mage's aoe with at least 21k matk...well probably less than that with lord divine medal and talents. You get my point. Toe to toe with similar BR, a knight vs a mage...a mage will more than likely win. Archer can't sap rage like a knight so that 22k heal will go off and with 15% damage reduction it brings.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    If knights get AOE, then mages should be able to cast Agoran shield and Apollo.
    Hmmm... would a skill called Force Field with the effect of both Agoran and Apollo be better than those two skills? I mean, they get to do another AOE and all.

Leave a comment:

• frostfinger
    replied
    umm guys you are missing a point if you are a mage and one skill tree they are most likley wipeable im a mage and dont touch bgs because i get wiped that will changed with lvl 60 armor

Leave a comment:

Working...
X