X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by xSpOoKeDx View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about this.. Cashing is pretty frustrating to play with, but calling R2 Games greedy and kind of giving an ultimatum is not going to get their attention. I realize your probably upset and just wanted to vent. Best of luck!
    It's true R2 is pro-P2W and known to be greedy (shown in past events, and the most current one "Class War Wager")

But complaining won't do anything.

Because it's been done before almost weekly by players since 6+ months ago... yet nothing happens, and the event still stays always the same.
    The game is based around P2W, so if you don't have the Cash, you're required to spend major time (like 8~12+ hours a day on this game) to at least not get 2 shoted by Cashers.

Leave a comment:

• xSpOoKeDx
    replied
    Originally posted by R211988663 View Post
    Could you please stop being so exteemly greedy and unfair, cutting wagers into half on a bet that is close to impossible to win on in class wars, is just worng and after most people allready bought the 5k balens horse in first class wars it will now cost the rest of us 10k balens to get and a 2 months wait, it seems to me you keep finding ways to make the game unfair, some people got all 3 runes from ancient rune back now we only get one, the recharge horse is now 50k balens instend of 30k, at some point you will ruin the game and make it to expensive and lose customers instend of making it cheaper and go for more customers, my self i dont even know if i want to buy vip now that it has runned out, and putting in a 5k balens wager..hmm no not worth it anymore, heres an idea instend of finding new greedy ways to get money, fix some of the very old errors and mistakes like guild rush event witch 99.9% of sever 197 never got, battle rating event after server merge still waiting on rewards on that as well and all we get is standard mails saying we are sending it to the right department aka trash bin becourse that department never replys or get back to ya....
    The game is becoming unplayable for many fast and you will soon find out greed is not the right way to go.
    I for one will take a long break from any recharging and forget about the summer event alltogether as well, untill theres some fairness back in this game.
    I'm sorry to hear about this.. Cashing is pretty frustrating to play with, but calling R2 Games greedy and kind of giving an ultimatum is not going to get their attention. I realize your probably upset and just wanted to vent. Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X