Share your Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
    i think there is something wrong with my archer i have over 19k patk and im fighting almoust the same br archer i deal hem 2-3k dmg he deals me 5-6k+ he have 500 patk more than me
    There are a few things that could be happening. They may have higher level Goddess Blessing Astral (-% damage received) or a higher level Medallion. Difference in damage between say, Elite Crusader and Lord Divine is pretty big.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Originally posted by SkylineGT View Post
      whahahahaha johny, is that taken from WB? whahahahah for a br 38k.

P.S. to all the other comments above, it was a joke Balen free lol
      Well what's your little character now? Must be a god
      I;m a friend of johny he only plays 2-3 hours each day so umm no duh he has low br >.> and um no duh it was at wb and he said he wish h had these stats.
      “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
      S2 Edena Village
      Knight

Comment

Absolutely balen free archer

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49351[/ATTACH]
        LOL balens free? you wont be 6th in player strength ranking without your thick wallet Skyline

Comment

• Yeah proud guildmate of sams a non casher too proud to kick the bullies lolz... this is my idol

Comment

• say what free balens or hard spender tsk tsk.... show your mount strength to convince us...

Comment

• don't be fooled at that ask his one of our hard spender on server his just being sarcastic

Comment

• Hi all,this is my archer

Comment

• here are my astrals

Comment

• Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
                    say what free balens or hard spender tsk tsk.... show your mount strength to convince us...
                    do I see some sort of jealousy? well go and check ranking for my mount strength if you want to see, or do I have to point out where it is?

Comment

• Looking at Johnys BR, he has 24k PATK, and 10k+ Defenses, no way in (Religious word) would he only have 39k BR lol
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        About astrals have nothing to say xD
                        You have 50 legend set,you can skip 60 pve and go to 70 - next patch we get summoner in 70's mpds
                        NO summoner in the 70 dungeons in chinese versions so i doubt R2 will be good enough to have them here.......... you will get loids from a different event.

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          NO summoner in the 70 dungeons in chinese versions so i doubt R2 will be good enough to have them here.......... you will get loids from a different events.
                          Loids from events? didn't think was actually possible, should be very interesting to see
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            NO summoner in the 70 dungeons in chinese versions so i doubt R2 will be good enough to have them here.......... you will get loids from a different event.
                            yup no summoner in 70's NM sucks big time in a way, and with 50 set it will be hard to go though 70's NM mp's so from 40 set straight to 60 set the best to go probably

Comment

• 70 loids and leg stones event will come quite soon (besides CW shop), you'll see
                              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                              I do not exist.
                              For real.

Comment

yup no summoner in 70's NM sucks big time in a way, and with 50 set it will be hard to go though 70's NM mp's so from 40 set straight to 60 set the best to go probably
                                Or pvp 55 if you have a good team. Moonevil isn't hard at all. DT is another matter
                                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                                I do not exist.
                                For real.

Comment

Working...
                                X