Daily events - change timing once a month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily events - change timing once a month

It would be awesome if once a month, the hours of daily events will be randomly changed. Some users can't be present at all hours. For example, it's hard for romanians to participate to Guild Battles, cause 8pm means 6am in Romania. Also, 2 of the world bosses are hard to catch if you live here.

So, what do you say?

I say that this is a stupid idea.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by stickywox View Post
      It would be awesome if once a month, the hours of daily events will be randomly changed. Some users can't be present at all hours. For example, it's hard for romanians to participate to Guild Battles, cause 8pm means 6am in Romania. Also, 2 of the world bosses are hard to catch if you live here.

So, what do you say?
      Gonna have to say no, my GBs are at 5 am my time, but i get up to do it, then go back to bed. I know that a lot cannot make it on server for GBs, arenas, Mps or BGs, but you need to choose a server that best suits yourself, and that can benefit you greatly.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by stickywox View Post
        For example, it's hard for romanians to participate to Guild Battles, cause 8pm means 6am in Romania.
        o.O wut? Then you're on a server that's miles from your own time zone... How about choosing a server that matches your time zone instead? On any Euro server, the 8pm GBs will be what, 10pm in Romania...

Comment

how about if you think of others that chose that server coz it suits their lifestyle..and now you are proposing to change it ... a big NO

Comment

Or you could do what everyone else does and pick a server that fits your life schedule. A big NO to that poorly-conceived idea of yours.

Comment

Thank you guys for your responses. You're absolutely right

Comment

Working...
              X