what is better PvE or PvP set in BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is better PvE or PvP set in BG

i just have full lv 45 pvp set and i will done in 2 day full Pve legendary set lv 40
    so witch is better for use in BG i want advice btw i dont have socket road in both set
    so the 4. socketroad place is useless i want to know use wich one thx

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
    i just have full lv 45 pvp set and i will done in 2 day full Pve legendary set lv 40
    so witch is better for use in BG i want advice btw i dont have socket road in both set
    so the 4. socketroad place is useless i want to know use wich one thx
    What class? Mage pve archer or knight pvp. 40 pve is good for mages, 50 for mages and archers , 60 for all 3 classes

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

PvE set for all classes. It depends on your lvl if the 40 set gets outdated (55>40 in bg) otherwise pve sets are best.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        What class? Mage pve archer or knight pvp. 40 pve is good for mages, 50 for mages and archers , 60 for all 3 classes
        iam mag )

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
          iam mag )
          So you have answer

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

PvE set if you have lv3+ clothing for Rage.

Else, PvP set, because you always need Rage (especially starting rage)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              PvE set if you have lv3+ clothing for Rage.

Else, PvP set, because you always need Rage (especially starting rage)
              You need start rage only in arenaon bg pve rage gain is rly huge^^ after you kill one guardian you have most of the time 80-100 rage

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You need start rage only in arenaon bg pve rage gain is rly huge^^ after you kill one guardian you have most of the time 80-100 rage
                Tho most times you don't get guardian, since they don't respawn if someone else kill it first, lol.
                (not sure what happens if you suicide on Resource Officers tho... do you get to keep the rage?)

Also, for Knights they gain rage way faster than archer and mage due to their default 10 rage per action.
                Mages skills don't require that much rage, so they can easily use Rain of Fire after 1 turns. (or not run out of rage at all if you drag out some battle as you heal back up to max HP)
                But for Archers, where most skills cost 25+ rage, especially the AoE cost 45 rage, if you don't have starting rage as an archer, you'll be screwed in BG (unless you are a casher with high damage, crit and defense to take low damage and heals with Bloodthirsty while crit'ing for more rage)

Comment

Tho most times you don't get guardian, since they don't respawn if someone else kill it first, lol.
                  (not sure what happens if you suicide on Resource Officers tho... do you get to keep the rage?)

Also, for Knights they gain rage way faster than archer and mage due to their default 10 rage per action.
                  Mages skills don't require that much rage, so they can easily use Rain of Fire after 1 turns. (or not run out of rage at all if you drag out some battle as you heal back up to max HP)
                  But for Archers, where most skills cost 25+ rage, especially the AoE cost 45 rage, if you don't have starting rage as an archer, you'll be screwed in BG (unless you are a casher with high damage, crit and defense to take low damage and heals with Bloodthirsty while crit'ing for more rage)
                  Ok you say good words aBout mages and knights,shure mage rof gain rage - if he hit enymy and troops with pve set he have +6 rage.
                  Knight slasher make 25 rage with pve...
                  But archers Hmm... What are you talking about? Im player who spend 60$,most for vip.
                  I have full leg set and 3.2 crit without crit gems. Im close to next v red crit astro and ic - 2 weeks and heelooo 4.2 crit without cashing
                  Right now my luni make 7/9 crit what makes me rage in+ or 0, each rune use i have 10 rage, my as crit a lot so +20 rage...i go fast to guardians and most of the time i kill 4 of them or more - like it
                  After fights i have 80-100 rage for next...soo...Where i have problems?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

[QUOTE=anichaos;613777]
                    Mages skills don't require that much rage, QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Ok you say good words aBout mages and knights,shure mage rof gain rage - if he hit enymy and troops with pve set he have +6 rage.
                      Knight slasher make 25 rage with pve...
                      But archers Hmm... What are you talking about? Im player who spend 60$,most for vip.
                      I have full leg set and 3.2 crit without crit gems. Im close to next v red crit astro and ic - 2 weeks and heelooo 4.2 crit without cashing
                      Right now my luni make 7/9 crit what makes me rage in+ or 0, each rune use i have 10 rage, my as crit a lot so +20 rage...i go fast to guardians and most of the time i kill 4 of them or more - like it
                      After fights i have 80-100 rage for next...soo...Where i have problems?
                      For mage,

Rune

+10 rage

Rain of Fire cost 16 Rage, deals 2 hits per target. passive gains 2 rage per hit, 6 hits total with troops

-16 rage
                      +12 rage
                      +10 rage from PvE
                      = gained 6 rage

Meteoric Destroyer cost 30 Rage, deals 3 hits per target, 9 hits total with troops

-30 rage
                      +18 rage
                      +10 rage from PvE
                      = lost 2 rage

Lightning Bolt cost 0, deals 1 hit, gains +6 rage

+8 rage
                      +10 rage from PvE
                      = gained 18 rage

Basically, Rune > Rain of Fire > Meteoric Destroyer > Lightning Bolt > Rain of Fire, if opposing isn't dead, Restoration or Suntoria > Lightning Bolt > Rain of Fire, target dead.

That and you can just drag out the battle to gain even more rage cause most ppls can't kill you if you have high heal, HP and defense. (add in Clothing, you'll usually never ran out of rage)

As for the other comment, I was talking about not getting Guardian kills (which was my first sentence)
                      And if you don't have Starting Rage due to no Clothing.

Go and try it, take off all clothing, do not attack Guardian.
                      See how far you can get with PvE set and 0 starting rage. (since you have the set, I don't, so I can't try this)
                      Last edited by anichaos; 07-26-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

For mage,

Rune

+10 rage

Rain of Fire cost 16 Rage, deals 2 hits per target. passive gains 2 rage per hit, 6 hits total with troops

-16 rage
                        +12 rage
                        +10 rage from PvE
                        = gained 6 rage

Meteoric Destroyer cost 30 Rage, deals 3 hits per target, 9 hits total with troops

-30 rage
                        +18 rage
                        +10 rage from PvE
                        = lost 2 rage

Lightning Bolt cost 0, deals 1 hit, gains +6 rage

+8 rage
                        +10 rage from PvE
                        = gained 18 rage

Basically, Rune > Rain of Fire > Meteoric Destroyer > Lightning Bolt > Rain of Fire, if opposing isn't dead, Restoration or Suntoria > Lightning Bolt > Rain of Fire, target dead.

That and you can just drag out the battle to gain even more rage cause most ppls can't kill you if you have high heal, HP and defense. (add in Clothing, you'll usually never ran out of rage)

As for the other comment, I was talking about not getting Guardian kills (which was my first sentence)
                        And if you don't have Starting Rage due to no Clothing.

Go and try it, take off all clothing, do not attack Guardian.
                        See how far you can get with PvE set and 0 starting rage. (since you have the set, I don't, so I can't try this)
                        Ehh men...1st meteor make 2xhit,for 3 you have chance but this not add rage.
                        0 rage Hmm ok,as as rune luni = 40 rage after luni, bloody -10,as as heal rune and delphic - end fight. I dont have problems with 15 start rage and if you die in 3 mages aoe,aBout what you dont have idea too, your bulid suks. Correct mage comBo is rof rune meteor , if troops still not die - rof , here i make luni and take troops down in 1 hit + make dmg to mage...so Yeah you have No idea how to play archer in pvplearn and back

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                        X