Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CondorHero
    replied
    anichaos is all about hearsay. Doesn't play on 7Roads Wartune or anything.

Leave a comment:

• Iconic_Status
    replied
    Jeez, I don't know whether to be suspicious of hacks or not; if not I really wonder which celebrity he is in real life because the amount he's spent seems like nothing to him...

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Kudos to the few people on this thread who believe it is Zebq's right to do with his/her money as he/she sees fit. To the rest of you.....worry about yourselves and stop perpetuating this ridiculous Heavy Casher hatred. I personally probably wouldn't drop the kind of money Zebq has IF I had it to spend but that would be MY decision and does not make me a better person. Charity? Compared to the people who truly NEED charity anybody with a computer and internet is "rich" so squash that hypocritical nonsense. I am reminded of the saying "Don't hate the player.....hate the game." and if you hate the game.......stop playing and let the rest of keep playing without your constant whining.

that is all

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Yup, some are up to 50% cheaper than what R2 have...
    (so yea, like you spend 5000 balen here, you only spend like 2500 balen over there, so you got 2500 extras to use)
    An example is the current Wings Sale... that's actually the NORMAL prize in CN and other clones... LOL

Not to mention they also have player trading that lets them gather materials or other things way faster.

(I didn't check CN's farm, but is their the same as other clone where you don't need balen to by Lv.3 seeds?)

If Zebq played on CN, he would have used 30~50% less money to get to where he is now. (quite a large amount actually, since he spends by the thousands)
    You play 7road or you take this info from air?they have cheaper things and more expensive...
    But this is all aBout taxif we want recharge 7r acc from europe or usa - we will pay 50% bcs of country money transfers

Leave a comment:

• AuraNova
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    They got cheaper prices than we do. Everything is so much cheaper than here.
    They are in fact way cheaper. But the Angelic Armour is a little more pricey than here last time I checked. Think it was 398 balens. 3 more balens than here #_# Man I so wish you could spoil stuff on here but only o much info can be put T_T

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Yup, some are up to 50% cheaper than what R2 have...
    (so yea, like you spend 5000 balen here, you only spend like 2500 balen over there, so you got 2500 extras to use)
    An example is the current Wings Sale... that's actually the NORMAL prize in ** and other clones... LOL

Not to mention they also have player trading that lets them gather materials or other things way faster.

If Zebq played on **, he would have used 30~50% less money to get to where he is now. (quite a large amount actually, since he spends by the thousands)
    Last edited by Katalogen; 07-25-2013, 09:26 PM. Reason: Removing certain information, please read the rules.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Not that much30%...they have 100x more players then r2...but asia players are fanatics

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Daftone View Post
    Meanwhile people starve all over the world while this joker blows 20k on a video game instead of helping to feed his fellow man.
    This is what i hate though. When people make stupid comments like this bc most likely this person doesn't even spend on charity as well? How much do you donate to third world countries? My post wasn't a hate post towards the guy. If that does indeed spend that amount of cash on the game. Then all for him. he can do whatever he wants. it's his money after all. However, I am just saying the G.Ms should do a quick check on his spending. Make sure it's legit bc if it isn't legit. Then that isn't right to keep him in the game.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by AuraNova View Post
    Well the Divine COmedy has a few players who spend equal or more than Zebq. So might be possible :/
    Maybe won 100 million lotto

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    i hope onimad and linketong outspends him!
    Onimad pls outspend him, show him your wallet!!!
    Yeah...Zebq spend tooday 3kk balens...sure Someone catch him^^ we dont have more that crazy ppl^^

Leave a comment:

• PiotrusBRW
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodkraft View Post
    Well I say grats.

We all live in our own perspectives, comfort levels and limits. What one person calls expensive another calls pocket change. If you make 2-3k dollars a week, to pay 5-10k on a game is not much, but if you only get 1k a month then it's allot. It also what you do with your money - if you smoke drink party ect or if you just put all your money in a game it the same- it how you enjoy your life.

As for working in the game - why cant someone work hard outside the game and buy things in game - why does a person have to grind their way to the top?

I am sure that any player that spends allot in a single purchase has been audited by r2games, wartune, kong, ect. to insure they not cheating. Actually most cheaters/ hackers try to stay low on the radar and don't take large leaps in growth.

again grats and enjoy!
    this!

and Your parents have a big law cancelary or what?

Leave a comment:

• Mibbette
    replied
    Oh my god, that looks so stupid!!!

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    i hope onimad and linketong outspends him!
    Onimad pls outspend him, show him your wallet!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ban-kai
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodkraft View Post
    Well I say grats.

We all live in our own perspectives, comfort levels and limits. What one person calls expensive another calls pocket change. If you make 2-3k dollars a week, to pay 5-10k on a game is not much, but if you only get 1k a month then it's allot. It also what you do with your money - if you smoke drink party ect or if you just put all your money in a game it the same- it how you enjoy your life.

As for working in the game - why cant someone work hard outside the game and buy things in game - why does a person have to grind their way to the top?

I am sure that any player that spends allot in a single purchase has been audited by r2games, wartune, kong, ect. to insure they not cheating. Actually most cheaters/ hackers try to stay low on the radar and don't take large leaps in growth.

again grats and enjoy!
    +100.

at the end of the day its his money let him use it for whatever reasons. who are we to judge?

Leave a comment:

• Bloodkraft
    replied
    Well I say grats.

again grats and enjoy!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X