Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medallions, Legendary stones, and other things..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medallions, Legendary stones, and other things..

First about the medallions..
    I have 11000 medallions , shown as a count when I start a battleground. But I cannot see how to use them. If it is just a count of how many medallions I have obtained - than it sux... You should make a shop on the battleground with the option to spend those medallions. Some people said that if I wanna buy something from Arena shop it will consume medallions , but NOT - it consumes Insignia, which count in my inventory is not the same as my medallion count.

Legendary stones - why dont you make them upgradeable? it seems that when you hit lvl 50 , the use for LE stones lvl 40 is meaningless..

Devotion above 95... So You can get up to 105 devotion. Why don't you add a reward for that amount of devotion?

People in friendlist can attack eachother - this should be changed.

The most ridiculous thing being VIP is the VIP wheel of fortune. The sequence you've added to this wheel can guarantee you 80% of the times, when you hit single spin and using only one token , 20k gold , the rest is minor hp potions, 20k daru, low level stones. It is not a random reward at all... All the big rewards are receivable by a low chance when you use continuesly the wheel , spending a lot more vip tokens.

That's it for now.

You need to start reading old threads.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by djimmy007 View Post
      First about the medallions..
      I have 11000 medallions , shown as a count when I start a battleground. But I cannot see how to use them. If it is just a count of how many medallions I have obtained - than it sux... You should make a shop on the battleground with the option to spend those medallions. Some people said that if I wanna buy something from Arena shop it will consume medallions , but NOT - it consumes Insignia, which count in my inventory is not the same as my medallion count.

Legendary stones - why dont you make them upgradeable? it seems that when you hit lvl 50 , the use for LE stones lvl 40 is meaningless..

Devotion above 95... So You can get up to 105 devotion. Why don't you add a reward for that amount of devotion?

People in friendlist can attack eachother - this should be changed.

The most ridiculous thing being VIP is the VIP wheel of fortune. The sequence you've added to this wheel can guarantee you 80% of the times, when you hit single spin and using only one token , 20k gold , the rest is minor hp potions, 20k daru, low level stones. It is not a random reward at all... All the big rewards are receivable by a low chance when you use continuesly the wheel , spending a lot more vip tokens.

That's it for now.
      The "Medallions" you see in BG is actually the total amount of your current Honor Points (just there to show you if you gain or lose honor during BG)

Legendary Stones would be interesting. (synthesizing? 2 stone for 1 of higher level?)

Devotion... nah, not all players get up to 105 (cause not all player do Devotions that require EXP or they didn't get on time to do certain events)

Friendlist is a list... not a Truce list, LOL
      Just the same as how "Friends" "Stole" your crops, Friends don't steal from Friend, not in RL, so you shouldn't do it too in Game, LOL
      But no one cares and keeps on Stealing, because "it's part of the game" LOL

VIP as said... it's RIGGED, they made it that way on purpose.
      Last edited by anichaos; 08-05-2013, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by djimmy007 View Post
        This is a good suggestion - post it in the suggestions forum.
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

synthing Legend stones is only a good idea if they get removed from the guild shop and at the same ratio as crystaloids.

They'd then have to do Legend stone pack sales too...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

read before write
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Working...
            X