This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    (i) Players in S1-S50 get 60 days suspension from game.
    2 months without WT??!!! blasphemy!
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

1) Holy Seal has a chance to backfire. When used in GA, your HS has a 50% chance to hit yourself or your teammates and stun for 3 turns. In BG, HS has a 75% chance to stun yourself for 3 turns.
      This actually is reasonable.

2) In BG, the player with the lower BR will get an extra 50% damage dealt to the player with the higher BR.
      Meh, Dryads covers this already

3) In class wars, players who are level 50-60 will get an extra 50% damage dealt to players level 75-80.
      Yes, because even heavy cashers complain about this

4) Players from the earlier servers must be suspended for a period of time so that the players in the later servers can catch up. I propose the following:
      You don't quit the game because you can't spend... if that's true, than all non-casher would have been gone from the game long ago

5) To further level the playing field, players who are VIP 9 should be dropped to VIP 1 immediately.
      Already happen when R2 release a new server

GOBBLEGOBBLECHICKEN

Comment

I suggest the lowest BR player of every server gets Therion and Evil Unicorn to make them stronger so they can be motivated to play longer.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

lol i got the message condor ..

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            I suggest the lowest BR player of every server gets Therion and Evil Unicorn to make them stronger so they can be motivated to play longer.
            Well the lowest BR of each server probably quited long ago .So i dont think they will be in much of a use to him .

Comment

Players join at different time and this game is skewed in favor of players who started early, who spent more time at the game, and even spent more money at the game.
              As such, players who started later and didn't spend enough effort to build their toons are at a severe disadvantage.

I propose the following suggestion to help players who started late and didn't spend enough efforts.

1) Holy Seal has a chance to backfire. When used in GA, your HS has a 50% chance to hit yourself or your teammates and stun for 3 turns. In BG, HS has a 75% chance to stun yourself for 3 turns.

2) In BG, the player with the lower BR will get an extra 50% damage dealt to the player with the higher BR.

3) In class wars, players who are level 50-60 will get an extra 50% damage dealt to players level 75-80.

4) Players from the earlier servers must be suspended for a period of time so that the players in the later servers can catch up. I propose the following:
              (i) Players in S1-S50 get 60 days suspension from game.
              (ii) Players in S51-S100 get 45 days suspension from game.
              (iii) Players in S101-S150 get 30 days suspension from game.
              (iv) Players in S151-S200 get 15 days suspension from game.

5) To further level the playing field, players who are VIP 9 should be dropped to VIP 1 immediately.
              So I rarely look at the name of the person posting or their signature before I begin reading the post. This allows me to hold some form of objectivity while reading. I freely admit now that you got me Condor. It took me halfway through your post before I realized it was pure and UN-adulterated sarcasm. Then I looked at who posted and lol'd silently to myself while feeling very sheepish and silly. Good job.
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                So I rarely look at the name of the person posting or their signature before I begin reading the post. This allows me to hold some form of objectivity while reading. I freely admit now that you got me Condor. It took me halfway through your post before I realized it was pure and UN-adulterated sarcasm. Then I looked at who posted and lol'd silently to myself while feeling very sheepish and silly. Good job.
                Fer real? I actually knew what kind of thread it is and who posted it right after noticing the thread name. Then again, I'm not your forum troll for no reason.

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  I actually knew...
                  I, for one, am impressed!

Comment

Yes, we need to help players who started later.

As the great PvP knight 0xykotton stated, it takes forever to farm PvE gear, so we should implement trading such that players can get them faster and cheaper. He also said that we need to reduce the power of HS, or even eliminate them so that players who started earlier have no more advantage.

I totally believe in leveling the playing field so that the weak(er) and lazy(ier) players are able to beat the hardworking players. It is more fair that way.
                    Last edited by CondorHero; 08-06-2013, 02:49 AM.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yes, we need to help players who started later.

As the great PvP knight 0xykotton stated, it takes forever to farm PvE gear, so we should implement trading such that players can get them faster and cheaper. He also said that we need to reduce the power of HS, or even eliminate them so that players who started earlier have no more advantage.

I totally believe in leveling the playing field so that the weak(er) and lazy(ier) players are able to beat the hardworking players. It is more fair that way.
                      When did I ever say I was even a good knight? Someone made a post that time about me which I even corrected because I know I am far from being a great knight. So you decide to bring that up in order to offend me? Little pathetic there. Also condor arn't you the one that specifically stated people have opinions and have the right to state them? If so you are hypocrite. People are allowed to post there opinions on any subject of the game. You take offense at what I say for God knows why. Just because I believe an auction house is needed and that HS is a terrible thing to have in a pvp game shouldn't make you get all angry at my opinions. Not everyone is a like in this world and that is something you need to learn. You believe and don't believe in certain things and I do as well. Just like everyone else in this world. Now I know why you didn't last long as a mod. You are horrible at keeping composer, being unbiased, and being understanding of others.

So if you got problems with me at all then just ignore me. Don't make a post calling me out and trying to bash me over the net for things I stated what I believe and MY OPINION about the game. You were a mod before you should know better not to start flame posts and call people out on the forums because you are angry at others opinions. I presume you don't want your thread locked. By bashing formers in your thread won't keep this thread open that long. Probably be locked quicker since this is a flame post.
                      Last edited by 0xykotton; 08-06-2013, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        When did I ever say I was even a good knight? Someone made a post that time about me which I even corrected because I know I am far from being a great knight. So you decide to bring that up in order to offend me? Little pathetic there. Also condor arn't you the one that specifically stated people have opinions and have the right to state them? If so you are hypocrite. People are allowed to post there opinions on any subject of the game. You take offense at what I say for God knows why. Just because I believe an auction house is needed and that HS is a terrible thing to have in a pvp game shouldn't make you get all angry at my opinions. Not everyone is a like in this world and that is something you need to learn. You believe and don't believe in certain things and I do as well. Just like everyone else in this world. Now I know why you didn't last long as a mod. You are horrible at keeping composer, being unbiased, and being understanding of others.

So if you got problems with me at all then just ignore me. Don't make a post calling me out and trying to bash me over the net for things I stated what I believe and MY OPINION about the game. You were a mod before you should know better not to start flame posts and call people out on the forums because you are angry at others opinions. I presume you don't want your thread locked. By bashing formers in your thread won't keep this thread open that long. Probably be locked quicker since this is a flame post.
                        We really need to help players who started later and don't play often. This thread is my help for them. Please pitch in to help them.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

We really need to help players who started later and don't play often. This thread is my help for them. Please pitch in to help them.
                          Do you want me to report you? If so I can do that just for you. Your sarcastic ways of trying to bash me on the net and make fun of me isn't right. I take offense to that whether or not you are trying to offend me.

Comment

LOLMAO! Please stahp! LOLOLOLOL!

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                              LOLMAO! Please stahp! LOLOLOLOL!
                              What? I shouldn't take offense to someone blantly trying to offend me over the forums and make fun of what I think. Yes I may be taking a bit too much offense but I think what he is doing is breaking the rules and since he was an ex mod he should know better. I do not deserve to be called out like that. There are plenty of others who have my same viewpoint on the game but do not get called out about it. Why is that? He is indeed picking on me which is just wrong.

Comment

Please do point out where in the world is he breaking the rules? The guy brought you up once, as an example, and it turns out that he insulted your entire being or something of the sort? Now I clearly see why Alistair detests Morrigan.

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                                X