Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people from other servers so strong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people from other servers so strong?

*** is kong server? I play team arena with lv 41 mage with solid BR somthing over 25k. I play with mates max. on me lv. We have allways more wins than loses, but when we meet some oponents from kong server (all groups) we allways lost and usually I can't survive first round. Why is it so? Also Armor and Kabam players are stronger then average, but not so much.

Well it must be your facing cashers or slow levelers
    If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
    Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
    So if you love a flower, let it be.
    Love it not about possession.
    Love is about appreciation.

Comment

People with a life and bills will never beat people with no life and no bills. Unless you are rich, then you can waste money on w/e you want. It's a pay 2 win game, they probably spent alot more money on their character then you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
        People with a life and bills will never beat people with no life and no bills. Unless you are rich, then you can waste money on w/e you want. It's a pay 2 win game, they probably spent alot more money on their character then you did.
        I hate this mentality so much. I have a very busy life and plenty of bills (6 month old daughter and currently serving as an Active Duty member of the United States Armed Forces) but I still hold my own by spending within my means. Yes I spend. Yes it is probably above what a lot of others spend either because they can't justify it or just straight up can't afford it. Bottom line, however is that time management plays a huge factor in this game. You don't need to be living in your Parents basement and spend 19 hours a day in front of the computer to be reasonably successful in this game so get that stereotype out of your head.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Sorry. Double posted. lol
          Last edited by FarrelBrown; 08-06-2013, 02:15 PM.
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
            I hate this mentality so much. I have a very busy life and plenty of bills (6 month old daughter and currently serving as an Active Duty member of the United States Armed Forces) but I still hold my own by spending within my means. Yes I spend. Yes it is probably above what a lot of others spend either because they can't justify it or just straight up can't afford it. Bottom line, however, is that time management plays a huge factor in this game. You don't need to be living in your Parents basement and spending 19 hours a day in front of the computer to be reasonably successful in this game so get that stereotype out of your head.
            Why you make same 2 post? o.o
            If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
            Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
            So if you love a flower, let it be.
            Love it not about possession.
            Love is about appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
              Why you make same 2 post? o.o
              Lol sorry my interwebs were going screwy.
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

Comment

There: Armorgames (AG), Kongregate (Kong), Kabam, and Miniclip.

From my observation. AG, Kong, and Kabam is servers with many cashers. Probably they don't have FREE balens button, so cash is the only way to get power xd
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

there something called null servers too dont know what that is though had to fight some of there ppl in arena -_-

Comment

Originally posted by verbaska View Post
                    *** is kong server? I play team arena with lv 41 mage with solid BR somthing over 25k. I play with mates max. on me lv. We have allways more wins than loses, but when we meet some oponents from kong server (all groups) we allways lost and usually I can't survive first round. Why is it so? Also Armor and Kabam players are stronger then average, but not so much.
                    Really? I found them to be just as weak as the fast majority of the R2 people...

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                    People with a life and bills will never beat people with no life and no bills.
                    Oh my, what a butt hurt reply. "Rich" is relative. You've got a computer, and thus electricity. You've got food in the fridge, clothes on your back, and an education since you can type and read. Meaning you're richer than about 90% of the people on this planet. Go cry to your mommy for not being able to beat ppl in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      Really? I found them to be just as weak as the fast majority of the R2 people...

Oh my, what a butt hurt reply. "Rich" is relative. You've got a computer, and thus electricity. You've got food in the fridge, clothes on your back, and an education since you can type and read. Meaning you're richer than about 90% of the people on this planet. Go cry to your mommy for not being able to beat ppl in this game.
                      And then throw in the historical comparisons..life is amazing today.

Comment

just recharge about 100k balens and u r good.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                        X