Good ideas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good ideas?

#1 Need a donation button for the left over ballens like 4 ballens O.C.D Bothers me knowing i cant use them lol :P

#2 having cool tounts and dances :P so when your in bg and somone takes 400 honor from you you use the cry exprssion.

#3 Merging all servers into 1 and have the option when you can do tank wars at anytime so when you go to work you wont miss it same for bg
    so when they get enough people who clicks the ready button it will send them into bg or tanks. Something like this.

#4 Having the ability to craft and change your looks and cutimize your own clothes including changing the color. (costs money tho)

#5 having a chat chanel where you can talk instead of typing. like a guild chat room. All you need is a mic.

Got alot more ideas but dont want to put to much :P Ik it wont happen tho but just saying that it would be cool ^.^

& Please No drama (Chilled Back Guy)

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
    Server: s14 kabam
    Class: Knight
    Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Merging all servers into one? That will create hug lag lol. I say merge all servers into like 100 servers or 150 servers tops.

Comment

I think you may find that we are currently running around about the 100-150 mark on servers already.

There may be 316 server's on the list, but most of these have already been merged with at least another 3-4 servers in previous mergers.
      Get the servers down to around 50 and that may improve the server populations LOL

I know the list still shows all servers available and I think that they are, but if you join s28 you will also see people who started on other servers.
      Once a server is merged, it should be given a new Number (or even letter) to designate the number of merges that it has had. Then the old server's that were merged should be removed from general server list
      Last edited by Billy_McF; 08-07-2013, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X