This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    so... does this mean R2 deliberately made some players unable to obtain Top Three Place in Class War on purpose?
    I'm asking a question, so I guess I don't know the answer.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Is it possible name changes are causing this weird "phenomenon" ? Just the first thing that came to mind when reading...

Comment

Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
        Is it possible name changes are causing this weird "phenomenon" ? Just the first thing that came to mind when reading...
        Name Changing doesn't change your BR... which wouldn't make any sense, lol.

Comment

Um...thats not what I was saying? Im talking about people "disappearing" and then strong people "appearing out of nowhere"....didnt know I had to spell it out...youre not the brightest skittle in the package are ya?

Comment

i think he means changing name and it looks like they are gone but they just have different name

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              i think he means changing name and it looks like they are gone but they just have different name
              *Nods head up and down furiously*

Comment

Bait. Everytime I see an update for this game on FB I leave a little honesty about this "free" game. I also report all ads as spam and misleading.

Comment

Um...thats not what I was saying? Im talking about people "disappearing" and then strong people "appearing out of nowhere"....didnt know I had to spell it out...youre not the brightest skittle in the package are ya?
                  BUT, incredibly his BR dropped from 98k to 40k. His astrals are still there, his medallion expired long ago, his gems are intact, so are his legendary 60 gear. How did his BR drop so much? Did R2 modify his stats?

Now, all of a sudden, other players rose through the ranks (OAceO, Keldof) to name a few. OAceO happens to be from S127 (alarm bells ringing)
                  The First dude never disappeared, his name is still there, but the other name come up later.

This means there was no name change, LOL.

Think I can read better than you.

Plus... last I saw, Azmodeus was a Mage, and OAceO is an Archer.. unless there's a Class Change I didn't know about or did I look at the wrong dudes.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 08-14-2013, 10:42 AM.

Comment

The First dude never disappeared, his name is still there, but the other name come up later.

This means there was no name change, LOL.

Think I can read better than you.

Plus... last I saw, Azmodeus was a Mage, and OAceO is an Archer.. unless there's a Class Change I didn't know about or did I look at the wrong dudes.
                    You are extremely dumb and read terribly....its very clear....going back to doing something *somewhat* "constructive" forums are boring, especially with Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ like you on them, good day

Lol sorry BrotherVT, ill try to avoid that =) youre awesome though lol
                    Last edited by XzystTense; 08-15-2013, 12:47 AM. Reason: What a naughty boy

Comment

Interesting post. I believe many on-line games use 3rd party "pro" game testers, especially pay to win games where a guy can be subsidised by the main company. These testers make sure the top level content "works" and they of course set the high-end bar to spur people/suckers on to spend more. After all, if "that guy" is spending so much, it can't be wrong?? Right?? hahhaa

Our server (S130) had its No. 1 spending God recently vanish as well. I doubt anyone every thought he was anything else but a monster casher, but anything is possible.

My own take is that R2 is making plenty of money on what is essentially a "crappy browser game", to quote a pal who reviewed the game for me last year. I doubt they really need to stoop to these kinds of shenanigans. If you watch the "$100,000 Whales" video I think you will know what I mean.

Happy gaming, and, if you want to some real fun in Wartune, try it without balens *grin*
                      Last edited by ecla2; 08-14-2013, 12:45 PM.
                      Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by ecla2 View Post
                        Interesting post. I believe many on-line games use 3rd party "pro" game testers, especially pay to win games where a guy can be subsidised by the main company. These testers make sure the top level content "works" and they of course set the high-end bar to spur people/suckers on to spend more. After all, if "that guy" is spending so much, it can't be wrong?? Right?? hahhaa

Our server (S130) had its No. 1 spending God recently vanish as well. I doubt anyone every thought he was anything else but a monster casher, but anything is possible.

My own take is that R2 is making plenty of money on what is essentially a "crappy browser game", to quote a pal who reviewed the game for me last year. I doubt they really need to stoop to these kinds of shenanigans. If you watch the "$100,000 Whales" video I think you will know what I mean.

Happy gaming, and, if you want to some real fun in Wartune, try it without balens *grin*
                        Drake......Destruktv has been taking care of some very major life events which is why he "disappeared" and he is back at least part time now. That absence was more from boredom with the game since noone else was willing to level to 70 when he did, needing to take care of things IRL etc.. It was also part of the reason for Misfits members leaving for theRaven. He is not an R2 plant nor was he ever.

As for Azmodeus I also noticed the drop off the list but I will tell you right now he didn't "just appear". I am a mage and decided shortly after joining the server that I was willing to invest in the game. Because of this I decided to take a look at other mages who cashed to get an idea of what they had and what I could work towards. Being in the same guild as the aforementioned Destruktv helped but I checked up on mages in the top 100 cross server too. Azmodeus may be S127 but that doesn't exactly make him a "newbie". S130 has been around for just about 8 months now and Azmodeus made the top 10 about 5 months into his server (Plenty of time to build up with enough cash and much longer than Zebq). Anyone who thinks he appeared overnight right before Class Wars just doesn't look past the first page of Cross Server Rankings.

Lastly I recently saw people drop 20k+ BR by leaving their guilds and 98k was Azmodeus's Class Wars/TN buffed BR not his Base......
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                          As for Azmodeus I also noticed the drop off the list but I will tell you right now he didn't "just appear". I am a mage and decided shortly after joining the server that I was willing to invest in the game. Because of this I decided to take a look at other mages who cashed to get an idea of what they had and what I could work towards. Being in the same guild as the aforementioned Destruktv helped but I checked up on mages in the top 100 cross server too. Azmodeus may be S127 but that doesn't exactly make him a "newbie". S130 has been around for just about 8 months now and Azmodeus made the top 10 about 5 months into his server (Plenty of time to build up with enough cash and much longer than Zebq). Anyone who thinks he appeared overnight right before Class Wars just doesn't look past the first page of Cross Server Rankings.

Lastly I recently saw people drop 20k+ BR by leaving their guilds and 98k was Azmodeus's Class Wars/TN buffed BR not his Base......
                          I know all about Azmodeus. I knew he had been playing for some time. Everything you listed there, I already knew. Those are plausible explanations. But one can't help but wonder when he cashed like crazy (gear refines all 10), only to disappear after the first class wars. He had 93-94k BR unbuffed. He was in the guild "GodsOfWar" before he absorbed another guild to rename it "Novat". He had his legendary gear on, full astrals, full gems. But now he has 11k MAtk.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            I know all about Azmodeus. I knew he had been playing for some time. Everything you listed there, I already knew. Those are plausible explanations. But one can't help but wonder when he cashed like crazy (gear refines all 10), only to disappear after the first class wars. He had 93-94k BR unbuffed. He was in the guild "GodsOfWar" before he absorbed another guild to rename it "Novat". He had his legendary gear on, full astrals, full gems. But now he has 11k MAtk.
                            Fair enough. I didn't start a toon on that server so knew he was GodsofWar but didn't have as many details as you beyond that. I was kind of skeptical regarding the 98k (I kind of assumed that he was buffing for TN then logging off late in the "server" day like I'm still pretty sure Yarash does on occasion...lol) Thanks for the clarification Condor. I do know, however, that he had 90% level 10 stats on gear for a while before Class Wars came out. It does make me curious why people would just leave after spending so much but I've seen a couple people on S130 who have spent around 10k USD who have recently retired/being maintained by an outside party. I haven't even spent close to that but I can't even imagine leaving this character after what I HAVE invested. Guess we'll never know for sure though.
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Oh freakin hell, we have a player exactly like this and she is our new Sorceror after class wars. Our server's veteran players said that she was inactive for 6 months and then before the recently ended class war begun, she suddenly became our servers number 1 in player strength and as I mentioned earlier the new Sorceror. And now few weeks ago, we can't even feel her shadow when we was also always on top 3 of WB. But now, no traces of her, well we will wait for the next CW and see if she will rise back again.

Comment

It's a conspiracy, brah.
                                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                                X