X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vOLKA
    started a topic Gear lvl 50/60

Gear lvl 50/60

hi, i m lvl 59 will reach 60 tomorrow and i need help to know what is best way to progress i m arché with gear 55/Jewel 50 (32k might ) what i need to know if i make gear lvl 50 or 60 i know lvl 60 is long way but i dont have enough to make all slote i m to poor.

instance lvl 60 was hard ?

thank you for help

• Telstar
    replied
    Originally posted by R226049750 View Post
    At the moment I am camping at level 70 until my gear is finish. I do not have to rely on people to get me through runs. I do have problems getting a team together for arena~I don't know why.
    Because at 70 you are in a higher bracket and it's way harder.

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    This is first time I am hearing you can do DT NM with 55pvp set. I assume they must be high cashers but how do you get so much rage? We aren't even able to clear first DT NM boss with normal 60 pvE set. Trying with 2 mages 1 archer and 1 knight. (each with around 55-60k BR)
    The guy who said he could, replied to me -wrt only 1st boss to get to summoner. 2nd-3rd bosses are really much harder.
    Idk of the setup suggested and I still have doubt whether is possible if ALL TEAM have 55 set, cuz in mine 3 of us have 60 set, and fourth person can be basically any class with decent dmg. Your team BR is a bit low for it, I think. Our average BR is like mine.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    Your basing your opinions on the few not everyone quits and not everyone spends a ton of money in the game to jump there br up or sit at a level for months to farm honor. Your theory is flawed
    That is my point...i'm slow vipcasher with almost ld rank... but without time for gb bcs work, now i can farm all stuff for 60 set without insignia...so farming 50k for this set is for me big waste
    Ofc, i talk aBout me but this is not only my problem...
    Many ppl leave 50 set and dream about 60-last set.
    In the end of story i dont move my archer *** after ld and start over as a mage but will see.
    Many ppl,many looks - all depends of what you have and sources for get something

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    50 legendary for a not big cashier puts you over 50k br, and 60 legendary puts you over what br? and what's the requirement br for doing 70 nm? Don't assume everyone spends a ton of money in this game. If people who go for 50 legendary and skip 60 legendary are idiots then you are calling half the player base idiots.. Including people who win CW and top cross server players.
    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-18-2013, 04:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Yeah he is wrong bcs have 50 set at 70+ lvl...but you can win with him? Ppl with 40k br go for 60 set and leave game before they end.
    Ppl with high br can skip 60 set if they have enaught br for 70 mpds, what problem with that? Ehh...
    Pro 60pve users with few k more br then 50 guys know evrything
    Your basing your opinions on the few not everyone quits and not everyone spends a ton of money in the game to jump there br up or sit at a level for months to farm honor. Your theory is flawed

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    go for 50 legendary then lol, i don't care. I'll be enjoying my 60 legendary set while working on 70, while you are still working on the 70 with 50 legendary. just more honor for me in bgs

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    I didn't even bother reading your post, I just went straight to reply with Qoute. I don't care about your opinion and I stopped caring awhile ago to even read your replies. You are an angry little man who has to be right all the time and will sacrifice looking intelligent to get that point across. You're still wrong.
    until now at least some people were trying explain something. that post if just full of hate.

NonoBoulot, archer 72 with 55 set, 55k BR part of the group of NEBeast
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 08-18-2013, 03:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    I didn't even bother reading your post, I just went straight to reply with Qoute. I don't care about your opinion and I stopped caring awhile ago to even read your replies. You are an angry little man who has to be right all the time and will sacrifice looking intelligent to get that point across. You're still wrong.
    Yeah he is wrong bcs have 50 set at 70+ lvl...but you can win with him? Ppl with 40k br go for 60 set and leave game before they end.
    Ppl with high br can skip 60 set if they have enaught br for 70 mpds, what problem with that? Ehh...
    Pro 60pve users with few k more br then 50 guys know evrything

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
    When did i say they would be on sale soon? Do you read the posts or just come and talk like a tough guy? I am banking on them not been on sale for months so i can save my insig up , get as many loids from samsara as possible (so it's less to spend) and get the stones from the next 3 or 4 cw's to make 3 out of the 4 legend straight away.. We are running samsara now with only me with the 50 leg and the others with the 55 set... with the mounts i am missing and all my gems lvl 6 maybe a few more level 7 astrals i could try and run samsara n/m minus the lizard as i will be close to 80k BR So please tell me what i gain from making the 60 set? All i will do is make the 70 set out of reach till this time next year. You called me lazy for missing the 60 set ... but yeah ok, i attacked you. Read my original post and you will see i said what i am doing won't work for everyone so go back in your hole and come back when you have something constructive to say. The guy above you said ''he is 59 let him get the 60 set'' i thought he was on about you, easy mistake. For him , it won't be a mistake... i never once said HE HAD TO SKIP IT.. if you are in my shoes you can skip it. Please read through my post's before putting words in my mouth scum bag. I gave my stats etc to give you an idea that i really don't need the 60 set. Go back to school little boy and come back when you have grown up a little bit. What works for one will not work for everyone so get your thumb our your *** and quit acting like a big boy over the net.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    2. You have to spend gold to enchant them, sockets to socket them, insignas to get shards, and crypt tokens to get the pieces needed to make the 50 pve set if u weren't lucky enough to get them by card draw.
    Level 50 and 60 sets combined take like 4+15 days of crypt, which is nothing compared to how long it would take to get crystaloids though.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    just let him .. pls read the first post ... we are talking with op .. not for you ..

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied
    When did i say they would be on sale soon? Do you read the posts or just come and talk like a tough guy? I am banking on them not been on sale for months so i can save my insig up , get as many loids from samsara as possible (so it's less to spend) and get the stones from the next 3 or 4 cw's to make 3 out of the 4 legend straight away.. We are running samsara now with only me with the 50 leg and the others with the 55 set... with the mounts i am missing and all my gems lvl 6 maybe a few more level 7 astrals i could try and run samsara n/m minus the lizard as i will be close to 80k BR So please tell me what i gain from making the 60 set? All i will do is make the 70 set out of reach till this time next year. You called me lazy for missing the 60 set ... but yeah ok, i attacked you. Read my original post and you will see i said what i am doing won't work for everyone so go back in your hole and come back when you have something constructive to say. The guy above you said ''he is 59 let him get the 60 set'' i thought he was on about you, easy mistake. For him , it won't be a mistake... i never once said HE HAD TO SKIP IT.. if you are in my shoes you can skip it. Please read through my post's before putting words in my mouth scum bag. I gave my stats etc to give you an idea that i really don't need the 60 set. Go back to school little boy and come back when you have grown up a little bit. What works for one will not work for everyone so get your thumb our your *** and quit acting like a big boy over the net.

Leave a comment:

• R226049750
    replied
    My 2 cents: I went 50 pve when I was closing in on level 60. It was suggested to me that I could do more with the 50 pve set until I could save for the 60 set. People ask; what a waste of time, energy, gold, rods, etc. However, because I went 50 pve first, I am able to help nearly everyone in my guild with mpds runs. Even 70 mpds. At the moment I am a level 70 Knight~69.8k battle rating, and because I sat in some levels for some time, I have nearly all level 6 gems, a 45 Holy Seal. At the moment I am camping at level 70 until my gear is finish. I do not have to rely on people to get me through runs. I do have problems getting a team together for arena~I don't know why.

My point: If you plan on playing this game for a long time, take your time, have fun. People who get towards the endgame to quickly...start to fade away and don't even play anymore. I myself am in no hurry. I admit I was at first. Spent lots of balens on mounts, whips, events, etc. Now, I spend a few dollars when I have it, if I don't, oh well. I am happier at this slower pace, and I can kick butt.

Best

Leave a comment:

• R24941107
    replied
    for quicker BR go 50

for more BR but after sometime go 60

u 60 set legendary will be stronger

but as people said it cost much time

i am working on my 60 set like forever proud to announce i am only 285 loids away from getting it

legendary thats another story

to give u an idea i have 26000 insignia's and 7256 crypttokens saved up and i need kinda double for all pieces 60 legendary

Leave a comment:

Working...
X