No announcement yet.

Explain ruthlessness + crit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to only use Ruthlessness at the last Bar of WB, because the Inspiration makes my damage larger so Ruthlessness gives out more damage.

Such as I normally crits for 80K, but Ruthlessness can make it go into 100K, but if unlucky, it goes into 70K.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      I tend to only use Ruthlessness at the last Bar of WB, because the Inspiration makes my damage larger so Ruthlessness gives out more damage.

Such as I normally crits for 80K, but Ruthlessness can make it go into 100K, but if unlucky, it goes into 70K.
      Doesn't change the fact that it all comes down to luck, does it? In my case, I rather see my damage to be less varied, since I don't have luck in gambling.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I switch this astro on/off and i get last days more goldbut if i use it for all wb my dmg is lower
        And about ****** blog, he dont know nothing more then official infos and notes - just use more words

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Sorry but those who argue that the damage stays the same with this astral in long run do not have a clue. First the damage is done in numbers and not %. Here is the calculation in case of using this astral or not. You do damage 9 or 11 if you 9 represents 90 % and 11 represents 110 hit. If you take ruthelness with 30 % addition you will do 14.3 damage and 6.3. Trigering rate is not know for this astral but i bet it is not totaly random. I have tested this astral in WB now for 2 months of on and it works the gains are small as in each astral used in WB except those basic ones. One day you will do the same damage as without it next this astral will triger several times and you gain a lot. So also in long runs you get more from it even in WB. I havent jet fugured out the triggering rate as you do not know and it is hard to determine it. Also there are only a few astrals that can realy help you in WB except attacking ones and crit with carissma if you have all of them than you can also add ruthelness as it adds. In WB you do not need HP or defenisve astrals at all just attack.
          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

If this astral would be totaly random (hard to do by the way) than in the long run you would do even less average dammage with it. Also if you combine crit with ruthelness and both triggers you can get even more. The best combination for WB is PATK or MATK , charm, ruthelness and both crit astrals. If you have 6 astral slots than you can use all of them in WB.
            Last edited by R211563703; 08-22-2013, 03:03 AM.
            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
              Sorry but those who argue that the damage stays the same with this astral in long run do not have a clue. First the damage is done in numbers and not %. Here is the calculation in case of using this astral or not. You do damage 9 or 11 if you 9 represents 90 % and 11 represents 110 hit. If you take ruthelness with 30 % addition you will do 14.3 damage and 6.3. Trigering rate is not know for this astral but i bet it is not totaly random. I have tested this astral in WB now for 2 months of on and it works the gains are small as in each astral used in WB except those basic ones. One day you will do the same damage as without it next this astral will triger several times and you gain a lot. So also in long runs you get more from it even in WB. I havent jet fugured out the triggering rate as you do not know and it is hard to determine it. Also there are only a few astrals that can realy help you in WB except attacking ones and crit with carissma if you have all of them than you can also add ruthelness as it adds. In WB you do not need HP or defenisve astrals at all just attack.

how can u just flat out say that in the long run this astral help with gaining more without testing it in a long run?? u have wright down every induvidual amount of gold/daru per run on wb and over like 20 runs with and without that astral
              • S69 - Corftey ravine
              • H4D3S
              • lvl 76 archer
              • 103k br

Comment

You havent read my post have you i have tested this astral now for two months. How long would you like me to test it? LOL.
                Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Two months 3 runs per day two with it one without it. 60 attemps 40 with it 20 without it. Do you want numbers too? LOL
                  Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

If you want that I put some numbers and evaluate how usefull are the astrals in WB. Here is also my own evaluation from 10 -1 (1 not working at all). HP-1, block-1, MDF-1, PDF-1, MATK or PATK-10, will destroyer-7 both crit-8, charm-5 and ruthelness-4. You see ruthelness is even worst than carisma for WB, but you do not need the other ones do you?
                    Last edited by R211563703; 08-22-2013, 03:03 AM.
                    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

lol ye.. saying u tested it and proofing us the test isnt the same... how did u test it, what were the numbers??

i can tell every1 here i drive a Ferrari but no1 will believe me until i proof it.
                      • S69 - Corftey ravine
                      • H4D3S
                      • lvl 76 archer
                      • 103k br

Comment

lol ye.. saying u tested it and proofing us the test isnt the same... how did u test it, what were the numbers??

i can tell every1 here i drive a Ferrari but no1 will believe me until i proof it.

edit:

so i guess u wrote down every gold income over a 30/30 attempts and calculated the average gold income over those runs??
                        • S69 - Corftey ravine
                        • H4D3S
                        • lvl 76 archer
                        • 103k br

Comment

h4d3
                          You do not need to write gold just % you do know that you can see the progress in WB in % done damage to monster and at the end i did wirte the amount of gold into xcell sheet and it is not a science at all. I will be happy if non would use any of these astrals as than more gold for me. The secret is not in astrals but to what level you upgrade them to still be on positive at the end. Some i use only in WB and those are not fully upgraded at all one of them is also ruthelness. I will not tell that you need to figure it out by your self.
                          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

If you need formula it is simple (average in excell) you do know how to use it and yes the amount of vuchers used in WB is always the same. I do not use balens.
                            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

One important thing that all you forget to take into consideration is also the number of players attacking the WB beast (high-ranking players). You will get less gold at the end and not due to the astral but because all the high ranking players are on and in WB. That is also the reason why i have tested this astral so long. The gains are realy small. The same goes for charm. Gains are bigger and easier to determine with PATK or MATK astral and all crit or will destroyer as these makes a huge difference.
                              Last edited by R211563703; 08-22-2013, 03:02 AM.
                              Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

carisma? You mean Charisma? It's useless for wb, only increasing troops hp nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X