Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gems drop rate in the gem packs

Hi everybody,
    I recently discovered that the drop rates of gems in the 1-3; 3-5 and 1-5 gem packs are not equal as you would think at first. I mean from a 1-3 gem pack I expected to have a 33.33% chances to get a lvl 3 gem, same as for the other gems. But in reality players receives mostly lvl 1 gems from this packs, so the lvl 1 gems drop rate is clearly far higher than the other . Normally they should write about those chances but they don't. I didn't found anything regarding this on google either, so I am hoping to receive feedback from persons who opened this gem packs so we can all make an ideea about the drop rate chances. Until now I opened around 7 of the 1-3 gem packs and received 6 lvl 1 gems and 1 lvl 3 gem, how about you?
    Every reply is appreciated, ty

I mostly got level 1 gems. 1/10 is level 2+
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
      Hi everybody,
      I recently discovered that the drop rates of gems in the 1-3; 3-5 and 1-5 gem packs are not equal as you would think at first. I mean from a 1-3 gem pack I expected to have a 33.33% chances to get a lvl 3 gem, same as for the other gems. But in reality players receives mostly lvl 1 gems from this packs, so the lvl 1 gems drop rate is clearly far higher than the other . Normally they should write about those chances but they don't. I didn't found anything regarding this on google either, so I am hoping to receive feedback from persons who opened this gem packs so we can all make an ideea about the drop rate chances. Until now I opened around 7 of the 1-3 gem packs and received 6 lvl 1 gems and 1 lvl 3 gem, how about you?
      Every reply is appreciated, ty
      Obviously it's not going to be equal chances. Otherwise, it would be too overpowered.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Different servers = different time = different chances. I opened 1 lvl 1-3 gem pack and received lv 3 gem. Then after a few week starting that i followed opening again a 1-3pack of gem. all are lvl 1. Not even got a chance to get lvl 2 after getting lvl 3 for the 1st time. Tricky game ei?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Obviously it's not going to be equal chances. Otherwise, it would be too overpowered.
          It is obvious now, but when you start to play a game that is what you think, that there are equal chances for all the gems. Actually I believe that is what r2 wants you to believe as well since they don't write the chances. Why don't they?

Comment

ohh come on good people, I am sure thousands of you opened this packs so please share from your experience. I am interested especially in the 1-5 pack gem.

Comment

Look at the wheel of fate...thats around similar to my experience with 1-5 packs...with that said...they are usally a better deal the 3-5, since you can get more for the same price(events etc)

Comment

ty for your comments but from thousands of players on this forum that opened the packs just 2-3 posted their luck with those. I am a little dissapointed, I expected more involvement from you

Comment

90% of the time you will get a lvl 1 gem from a lvl 1-5 gem pack

Comment

733 packs of 1-3 lvl gems

Opening 733 packs of lvl 1-3 gems netted:
                    506 lvl 1 gems (69%) +-
                    150 lvl 2 gems (20.5%) +-
                    77 lvl 3 gems (10.5%) +-

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by silverspur1 View Post
                      506 lvl 1 gems (69%) +-
                      77 lvl 3 gems (10.5%) +-

Hope that helps
                      total of ~ 146 lvl 3 gems, ~20%, a lvl 3 gem for each 5 boxes opened is good no?
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Opened 1k lv 1-3 Gem packs and ended up with (rough estimate, might've miscalculated):

727 Lv 1 gems
                        233 Lv 2 Gems
                        40 Lv 3 Gems

Might've been a little more Lv 1 Gems and a little less Lv 3 Gems, as it was late when I opened them and with so little Inventory space, was hard to add them all, without mixing a few up.
                        Last edited by ArchMageDaze; 08-18-2014, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by silverspur1 View Post
                          506 lvl 1 gems (69%) +-
                          77 lvl 3 gems (10.5%) +-

Hope that helps
                          sounds about right. i only noticed the lvl 3 drop rate, but its around 10%

btw, this thread is 1 year old. but still relevant tho.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Never noticed it was Ariad

But would you think the system has changed since then? (In correlation to the old posts about how many they got, or should it still be relatively close to the same?)

Comment

i opened thousands of 1-3 gem packs, usually i get 10-11% of lvl 3 gem
                              i opened over 1 k of 1-5 gem packs, and i got less than 1% of lvl 5 gems, while lvl 4 gem is about 2%.

ohh lol just noticed there is a second page, and it seems its 1 year old

Comment

Working...
                              X