No announcement yet.

200 glory as compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They never fix anything in this game. They just introduce new features for people to spend balens on, then hope people ignore the additional lag that creates. In spire, my archer routinely dies with 20k hp left, and unless I relog, I can't even use the revive I have, because I'm not technically dead. This problem has existed for at least a month, yet they don't fix it, or respond to my support ticket. Now, they totally screw up class wars by putting in a major patch 2 days prior, and as compensation, they give less glory crystals than I would have received for 1 win from the 8 matches I missed. Apparently, simple math is beyond these people. No wonder they can't right code effectively.

Comment

i feel a big event coming up and a lot of people gather to quit the game on same date, if this not being solved.... thats the only way to let them know they made a big mistake!!

Comment

well since there is nothing i can say anymore, I think it is time to say good byee...

Comment

Can we all get a free Whopper coupon?

Comment

Should at least have been around 500 Glory

That's around what you'll get if you win more than 50% of CW fights.

200 glory... is if you lose all Fights

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

and what bout the millions gold people spend to convert gems for CW and the potions and scrolls people used, and the balens people spend whole month to preprare for CW!! think about that!!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

It should have been at least 2000.
                we are talking about a virtual currency. Any responsible company would have said. "hey its our fault, you had a chance to make the top 100 but it was our server that caused you to miss that chance"

Comment

where is the compensation? I don't see under hot events. Is this only for selected server?

Comment

which server(s) crashed, in which timezone?

Comment

servers that crashed were in west coast US

Comment

CW is all ****** up anyways.....poeple like me with 80k BR buffed up didn't make it and there are people with less than 55k BR who made it in top 100. The matching and the way pts are being rewarded are just completely screwed up....

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                          CW is all ****** up anyways.....poeple like me with 80k BR buffed up didn't make it and there are people with less than 55k BR who made it in top 100. The matching and the way pts are being rewarded are just completely screwed up....
                          Nah, you're just bad at strategizing.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Nah, you're just bad at strategizing.
                            ya good stragety... intentionally lose your first couple matches so you get a easier bracket at the end for more points.
                            makes for "strongest warriorer" a joke

Comment

Guys, 200 glory crystals = 1000 points (for example, if you went 15-0, you get 4000 points = 800 glory crystals). It's actually a pretty big compensation since that's a bonus on top of the crystals you earned from the matches you DID participate in, and it's pretty huge for players that would normally be losing the majority of the matches they actually missed. Sure, if you can win every single prelim match, you're missing SOME, but every compensation pack isn't catered strictly to the elite - they're intended to be for the AVERAGE of all players affected. In which case, 200 is actually a bit on the high side considering your server #. Be happy with what you got.

The only thing to really be upset over is IF you were an extremely strong player that would've assuredly made it to the finals had the server going down not occurred. Sorry this happened to you, but keep in mind compensation doesn't cater only to the elitists.
                              Last edited by SinnedWill; 08-23-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulChang76 View Post
                                I personally intend to consult an attorney toward suing R2 for fraud regarding class wars. Pretending that everyone had an even chance to advance to finals is ignorant beyond belief.
                                Their servers are based in Hong Kong good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X