Fix the damn forum.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the damn forum.

I understand that the game is not written / coded by yourselves. However you do control the forum.

It's taking forever to load up most pages and nearly 50% of my attempts to load threads / sub forums result in time outs.

Fix it please. I like to SPAM.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Buy a new comp..very slowly lol
    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

I would settle for them actually responding to the stuff on the forums because all it is at present is just a page were people can just complain

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
        Buy a new comp..very slowly lol
        It's a mostly text forum... I'm sure the most basic netbook can deal with it easily... My more elaborate PC has no issue with the forum - when it's not timing out. The timing out is not at my end.

Originally posted by chimera132 View Post
        I would settle for them actually responding to the stuff on the forums because all it is at present is just a page were people can just complain
        I'll give you that... if they did respond it would be a lot better... but then who are we to question the great and immortal game hosts?
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

A new day, and more of the same. Bummer...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_70.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	1673751

Comment

Working...
          X