question about synthesize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about synthesize

In all the tutorials I saw they were referring only to low lvl clothing so I know you can synthesize a lvl 1 clothing with a fashion core or a wing with 5 fashion cores. But can you upgrade for example 1 lvl 5 wings with just fashion cores at an excellent rate to lvl 6?16 lvl 1 wings means 1 lvl 5 wings, so can I use 80 fashion cores at once in order to upgrade the wings to lvl 6? or do I need another lvl 5 wings?
    Last edited by R218901250; 09-12-2013, 12:22 PM.

you can use fashion cores but its a waste of time. at level 3 the chance for synthesis is poor so imagine it at lvl 5. I would go with another level 5 wing if you really want to shell out the money
    "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

80 fashion cores equals a lvl 5 wings.If the chances are poor, does it mean I can't use 80 fashion cores at once in order to lvl up the wings to lvl 6?Normally I should have the same excelent chance with both of them don't I?(using enough good luck charms in both cases)

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
        80 fashion cores equals a lvl 5 wings.If the chances are poor, does it mean I can't use 80 fashion cores at once in order to lvl up the wings to lvl 6?Normally I should have the same excelent chance with both of them don't I?(using enough good luck charms in both cases)
        you can't use good luck charms with fashion cores
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          you can't use good luck charms with fashion cores
          Ohh I see, so fashion cores are just for leveling up low lvl clothing or trying to get some new looks. ty

Comment

You can use fashion cores to synthesize level 2 and up, but you still need to buy the wings to start upgrading, since you can't synth 2 cores to get a level 2 cloth.
            So to make level 5 wings, you would need at least 8 level 1 wings, and the other 8 can be replaced with 40 cores. Just buy the wings instead of the cores..

No you can't use them at once, it will use up 5 at a time and most likely you will never upgrade them this way.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
              Ohh I see, so fashion cores are just for leveling up low lvl clothing or trying to get some new looks. ty
              fashion cores are good to make level 2 clothes and wings, after that you need same level clothing or wings and good luck charms. you can use fashion cores for higher levels but it's a gamble since the chance will never be excellent, and good is below 50%
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
              X