Blacklist Useless?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklist Useless?

What exactly is the point of Blacklist if it doesnt stop people from mailing you, doesnt stop you (or them) from seeing WC or AC posts, doesn't block them from grouping with you (group arena, MP, tanks etc...). If you blacklist someone whos harassing you, you dont want to deal with them yet blacklist does nothing and reporting players does nothing so can we have an actually functional blacklist?

+1. I have quite a bunch of people I never want to see anything off.

Comment

It prevents them from sending you friend requests, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
        It prevents them from sending you friend requests, that's it.
        Not really, after 2 weeks the person can readd you, its a worthless thing right now, doesn't work at all.

Comment

I need to blacklist System Announcement, where do I get that?

Would love an actual working blacklist as well.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
            What exactly is the point of Blacklist if it doesnt stop people from mailing you, doesnt stop you (or them) from seeing WC or AC posts, doesn't block them from grouping with you (group arena, MP, tanks etc...). If you blacklist someone whos harassing you, you dont want to deal with them yet blacklist does nothing and reporting players does nothing so can we have an actually functional blacklist?
            I agree with you!
            Ingame name: RubberDuckie
            Server: EST, R2games
            Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
            Toon: Knight
            Guild: -

Comment

If you do not see a response you are satisfied with in your ticket, then I would suggest you PM one of the Moderators with your Ticket Number and we'll ensure that the player is punished based off the severity of the report.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                If you do not see a response you are satisfied with in your ticket, then I would suggest you PM one of the Moderators with your Ticket Number and we'll ensure that the player is punished based off the severity of the report.
                That helps, though some of the reports were 2-3 months old so i no longer have all that info, but it would still behoove wartune to implement a better more effective blacklist

Comment

I definitely agree that the ignore/blacklist functions in these games are very flawed - and needs to be improved. That's no doubt.
                  However, until such an improvement is made, you may forward your concerns in a ticket into our mailboxes via Ticket Number.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I also agree this system needs more work. Sometimes I could really use it.
                    Want to file a ticket? Click .
                    Please read the rules: &

Comment

What blacklist does: Nothing, aside from block PMs from the person you blacklist
                      What blacklist requires: Keeping them on your friends list

What blacklist should do (minimum): Block PMs, block friend requests, block invites, remove from friends list...from that player
                      What blacklist could do (optional): Block GC, block WC, block All/Current chat...from that player

It's not always some creep PMing me I want to block. It's the players spamming invites every 5 seconds even after multiple polite attempts to ask them to stop, or the people who I am unfortunately in a guild with and make a nuisance of themselves in GC, or the obnoxious hateful people in WC.

Comment

Working...
                      X