X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban-kai
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Right, and a team of 38s can kill 80k BR players from rank 13-16? And their power magically increases from level 1 to level 5?
    a lil diff in easy mode compared to NM. so u explain to me why a 100k br team from diff cross server full buffed and potted and wc can clear 3 floors fairly easy NM and we on R2 can't ?
    if my team full buff and wc we cant clear NM 1st floor. and full buff and wc we are above 110-130k BR. so for now go back in ur little corner in easy mode.

PS im waiting for u round 1 again in finals prizzly. come with all u got. girl or guy i dont care ;D

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Right, and a team of 38s can kill 80k BR players from rank 13-16? And their power magically increases from level 1 to level 5?
    Hahahahaha, I'm glad to say, you win the Internet good sir.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    You win, discussion is over, don't bother commenting again, they won't listen.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    they are direct clones of the players just the same as summoners. only thing they are missing is astrals i believe. maybe something else.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    You seriously think the strength of the clone has anything to do with the actual players' BR?
    I clearly noticed that the power of zebq's clone in NM was bigger then it was from onimad. (before acadamy bless)
    I sadly cant provide a vid/screenie of it, since my team wont do NM for a long time now ever since we tried it once for fun to check what it takes.
    And maybe do NM for 1 round
    (a nm chest is actually nice and you get the shadow souls anyway, even when you dont complete it)
    But I notice zebqs strength was bigger then it was from onimad. The multishot hit harder and same goes for lunatic.

I honestly believe that the players strength is linked with the clones, but only in ToK, the stats are different yes, but are equal-ish with the actual player.
    Idk how to explain but Im sure its alike.

Leave a comment:

• dreadlordjim
    replied
    they are direct clones of the players just the same as summoners. only thing they are missing is astrals i believe. maybe something else.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    You seriously think the strength of the clone has anything to do with the actual players' BR?

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    im one of those selfish bastards that agrees with this.
    I wanna do ToK NM for a change like teh diff timezones does, butya
    we are the unlucky people that are stuck with zebq :P

so zebq, have a heart and soul and do this for your fellow timezone-people.
    we alreayd knwo you are the best at everything and almost have everything in the game.
    just return something for the people who actually want to play

PS hey girl-beater XD

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Gee, this forum is just full of you idiots.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X