Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the hell server maintainance.. that was unexpected .. why- need compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the hell server maintainance.. that was unexpected .. why- need compensation

Unexpected Maintainance why ?
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

may be maintainance for class war on 19 sept

Comment

Optimized the function of Refine.
      Resolved various language issues.
      I call ** they're just messing with us.
      Server: S321
      Name: Blazer
      Class: Archer
      Level: 64
      BR: 79.5k
      Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by chabi_alatas View Post
        may be maintainance for class war on 19 sept
        lol.

2 day from now class war??? Class war should be announced 1 week before the event... uh, well, i really hope it will not be class war on 19th... I have more things to prepare for that event.

Comment

emergency maintenance means they found out that they screwed up and trying to fix things, so i'm fine with it.
          on the other hand, why does weekly maintenance seems never fixed anything? sometimes it even add more problems, so what's the point?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Please do not post this in Beginners section, go into game discussion, or into the Emergency Maintenance thread instead xD (Post in the right area and thread!)
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

check the hot eventz tab for your compensation

Comment

As this is not a Beginner Guide section topic, I'm moving this thread to Game Discussions section. Please keep threads in their relevant section of the forums. Thank you.

Comment

what they did right now is a big mess,,, merging all the servers will give the players a headache,, more players in the other server are lvl 58 while in my server is lvl 50, so this means a clear message to all the begginers to drop their weapons and stop playing because they have no match or no chance in winning in the battle ground ETC.

Comment

Working...
                  X