Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low balens user

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know which class would be the strongest if I were to become a low spender/balens user?

Thank you very much in advance guys ! I just want to know which class would be my best bet at doing well if I were able to only spend a small amount of money on this game every month

Mage .
    East coast archer.

Comment

Mage, Archer. About knight, we have to use double than other classes
      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Mage

Archer actually have to spend as much or more as Knights, we talked about this in an old Zebq thread.

If Zebq made a Mage or Knight, he would only need to spend 75% of what he spend on Archer to get same result.

Comment

Thank you guys =)! So it seems like mage would be the best class to be strong for a low balens user. but can someone explain why archer or knight wont be just as strong or stronger than mage with the same amount of balens?

Thanks again everyone

Comment

Mage is the cheapest.
            Archer is the most expensive.

Comment

LOL Archer is the cheapest, you have the most gold and daru from WB, what are you talking about? This is a daru-gold game, so who gets the most daru and gold is the cheapest class. You will have the most amount of gold upgrading your GS, astrals, enchantments, troop enlightenment etc. etc. Ask those who play archer, they even don't need to use voucher for wb which will save them lots of vouchers if ever the locked balens patch will be implemented and these locked balens can buy items which regular balens can also buy. So you'll save some balens in place of locked balens from converted voucher you saved for being an archer.
              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Kekabu View Post
                Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know which class would be the strongest if I were to become a low spender/balens user?

Thank you very much in advance guys ! I just want to know which class would be my best bet at doing well if I were able to only spend a small amount of money on this game every month
                mage is the most convenable char u can play even like a non casher and still be good
                all u need is an staff or armour with 5 rage more to can do meteor and rain one after other
                kill enemy troops in 2 skills and ur boss
                on this event u can win clothes so gogo

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                  LOL Archer is the cheapest, you have the most gold and daru from WB, what are you talking about? This is a daru-gold game, so who gets the most daru and gold is the cheapest class. You will have the most amount of gold upgrading your GS, astrals, enchantments, troop enlightenment etc. etc. Ask those who play archer, they even don't need to use voucher for wb which will save them lots of vouchers if ever the locked balens patch will be implemented and these locked balens can buy items which regular balens can also buy. So you'll save some balens in place of locked balens from converted voucher you saved for being an archer.
                  I won't even dignify that with an answer. You obviously play the game wrong so your opinion doesn't mean anything.

Comment

i am a minimum cash archer and i am doing just fine. in the end it all comes down to how much time you invest in the game.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                      i am a minimum cash archer and i am doing just fine. in the end it all comes down to how much time you invest in the game.
                      yeah archer is nice but if u can play just for fun ...thats not gonna happen when u hit gb and bg ofc
                      u need at least 3 clothes to start with lunatic
                      heals almost none
                      u have more hp but def not so much

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                        yeah archer is nice but if u can play just for fun ...thats not gonna happen when u hit gb and bg ofc
                        u need at least 3 clothes to start with lunatic
                        heals almost none
                        u have more hp but def not so much
                        this is a thread about low balens character, not 0 balens character. i just assume that VIP +level 1 clothing are included. and i am not afraid of BG,GB,GA,WB or any other acronym out there.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Why archer is more expensive? Bcs we cant like mage use atk 2xdef and hp gems. Need to up our crit so must invest on mounts for better def. If we dont crit we dont make dmg and higher br - more crit needed
                          Mage is cheapest class,thats right

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            Why archer is more expensive? Bcs we cant like mage use atk 2xdef and hp gems. Need to up our crit so must invest on mounts for better def. If we dont crit we dont make dmg and higher br - more crit needed
                            Mage is cheapest class,thats right
                            Who u calling cheap?
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                              Who u calling cheap?
                              Hmm.. xD maaage...?;P

_________

Crit Mage 80v