X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
    Its better to camp 44 than 38. You make much more with WB and catacombs, and archers are more versatile with more skill points and a 4th astro slot. You can stick determination into the extra slot for WB and Mdef for PVP. Or you can just keep determination full time.

I realized how useless it was to be 35-39 pretty quickly, so I leveled to 40-44 and camped there till elite crusader. They're the best levels to farm honor. I skipped 45-49 BGs entirely and rushed to 50 to farm PVE gear once I capped honor.
    Ye, that's not his goal, so leave this thread.

Leave a comment:

• chrisdab
    replied
    Its better to camp 44 than 38. You make much more with WB and catacombs, and archers are more versatile with more skill points and a 4th astro slot. You can stick determination into the extra slot for WB and Mdef for PVP. Or you can just keep determination full time.

I realized how useless it was to be 35-39 pretty quickly, so I leveled to 40-44 and camped there till elite crusader. They're the best levels to farm honor. I skipped 45-49 BGs entirely and rushed to 50 to farm PVE gear once I capped honor.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    I had a level 39 archer with over 35k BR, I was disappointed by most slow levelers, so can't be bothered giving pointers to another one :P

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Yeh I should've made it more obvious that I intend to stay at 38 for a loooong time.
    The slow leveling guide just covers basic stuff, not specific class advice.

I'm not convinced about crit, idk about the formulas, but if 1k crit translates to the same % at any level, then its probably not high enough to use it over patk/mdef/pdef, which make a huge difference at this level. Of course, if I know what opponents I'll be facing, I can switch one of the def astrals for crit.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    I believe he's talking about slow leveling, and thus, both of the previous comments are useless.

Anyway, there's a slow leveling guide on the forum if that was your intention, use it.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    if you are pvp kind of archer, take BT, it will be very useful in BG. if you are PvE(MPs, Spire, etc) take debuff skills like DF, and scat is a must for lvl 60+ dungeons.

If you are a casher, buy double skills and use 1 tree for pvp skill set, and the other one for PvE.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Bt is good skil at 45+ barket
    Use crit, how u want make dmg without crit?
    Keep leg 15 stuffs, change rings at 40 and make legend, then jewels at 50next steps will be 60 rings and 70 jewels but this is long run advice

Leave a comment:

Working...
X