Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
    i want that stat T_T but im a free player
    mounts all the way lol! 3650 mount strength at mo just so u know where the money went! and crypt keys socket rods n all gem transposers to 9

Comment

and drop crit! u want block n high def n hp! or u gonna die all the time

Comment

crit only works if u can have high crit and block. otherwise keep ur WD until 150k BR

by high i mean atleast 5k+ i would asume on both stats. i will try it in few months and if this post if still here i will let u know ;D how it went;D
        BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

hmm let me share this... im using this also to gain more profit against WB so i guess ill try to changed back on my old build by the time is passing... luckly i still got those block on my refined stat of my equips.. then currently 3 of my equips have def, mdef, pdef, patk, str on them.. the one im planning to changed to have.. but now i will cancel that plan..

but guys do have any advice about getting rod how to spin and when to spin?

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
            and drop crit! u want block n high def n hp! or u gonna die all the time
            the only thing that makes me have a high crit is my astral because when i got all my red to level 4.. i pump up my green to level 10 and get that astral master title.. then synth that green in my crit because i think if i got high crit i will get high profit against WB then that is when i started to think and decide what should happen if i changed to crit knight

Comment

Keep crit and determi for wb only
              Best rafine is str patk armor endu and block, next pdef and mdef.
              Idk when to spin, i get rods when im lucky and allways have more then i need

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
                the only thing that makes me have a high crit is my astral because when i got all my red to level 4.. i pump up my green to level 10 and get that astral master title.. then synth that green in my crit because i think if i got high crit i will get high profit against WB then that is when i started to think and decide what should happen if i changed to crit knight
                as anata said only use the crit determin combo in wb, otherwise will destro n enshieldment! u need block to regain hp n lower the dmg! i block often enough n get hit for 2500 but regain 3204 so i nullify the attack n heal 704hp at the same time

Comment

i have a knight on my server that went crit with a low block n he higher br than me but loses to me all the time in arena! just food for thought

Comment

If you want to high BR legrend gear and Gem will help you.And also astral.
                    :cool:S3x:p

Comment

What I would consider is this.

If you get one set of EWD and one of Sniper's and Determination you split your astral points between those. He may not be able to afford that. If the WB rewards are bigger with crit+det then that IS a reason to keep it. All things given, it isn't like a high Crit DOESN'T add damage. However a knight without block... eh.
                      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                        What I would consider is this.

If you get one set of EWD and one of Sniper's and Determination you split your astral points between those. He may not be able to afford that. If the WB rewards are bigger with crit+det then that IS a reason to keep it. All things given, it isn't like a high Crit DOESN'T add damage. However a knight without block... eh.
                        ty for your earlier response about replacing deter with enshieldment its better now vs pvp.. about crit and det yes the thing that comes to my mind first is if i raise my crit astral than patk, defs, and enshieldment astrals.. i will crit more against WB profits first...

Comment

Your PATK astral should always be highest. Always.
                          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                            Your PATK astral should always be highest. Always.
                            7v wd is better then 7v patk astro

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              7v wd is better then 7v patk astro
                              Correct. Sadly, most people play the game wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                                Correct. Sadly, most people play the game wrong.
                                Nopegood for us we can kill them easier:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X