Troop A I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop A I

Is there a reason your A I system on troops is about as advanced as an atari games? Hell E.T was better coded then these sacks of garbage. Could you please fix this ****? Lol Angels will sit there and heal when full life and never heal during crypt boss fights/bgs. Tired of spending Daru on Terd stands. Fix these pieces.

Just use knights?

Comment

use knights, bc most PATK players can kill those troops in one - two hits..

Comment

Angels heal randomly first time, then heal lowest % hp after that. Seems like a fine AI to me. If they healed 100% you'd be here complaining they never attack so gotta live with the random chance to heal

Comment

R2 is a game publisher and not developer. So how about you going to 7Roads website and put your complains there.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Wevrynurgle View Post
            Is there a reason your A I system on troops is about as advanced as an atari games? Hell E.T was better coded then these sacks of garbage. Could you please fix this ****? Lol Angels will sit there and heal when full life and never heal during crypt boss fights/bgs. Tired of spending Daru on Terd stands. Fix these pieces.
            Improve your character, they will heal you more, my angels doing fine in bg and crypt.
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Improve your character, they will heal you more, my angels doing fine in bg and crypt.
              Eh what? Their heal only depends on their matk, which in turn only depends on their level and academy bonus. Your character strength has no effect whatsoever..
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
              X