A blessed refiner event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A blessed refiner event

Hello everyone, I am kind of distressed over this event. I have lost 11 locks and about 300 crystals and have gotten only 2 of 5 10s. Another guildy lost a lot of balens, locks and crystals and got to only 4 10s. The event is a serious joke or a severe slap to the face. The rewards, in no way, warrant spending thousands of balens. If you even try your going to lose a lot more than the weak rewards give. The main thing in the rewards is the 3 scraps which BTW if you just buy 10-15 autumn gem packs you will most likely get 3 or more scraps much cheaper than trying this stupid if not insane event. Please look into this event as there is no way to get 5 10s cheaper than 15 autumn gem packs which would yield better rewards IMO. Yours truly, Rocka server 335 (Shadowfen)

That's why you get a green item and refine just one stat to lvl 10 lol. Just like the last event. There is nothing that says it has to be a blue,purple, orange item. It clearly says any kind of equipment to lv l10.

Comment

Not to mention I, for some reason, thought that when you locked a stat that it took only one lock the entire time you were refining but after a few refinements I noticed I was out of locks and still only had 2 10s. You guys have seriously got to be kidding. This event is an insane joke that I don't think you ppl took a seriously look at it before going live with it. The cost of getting 5 10s is freakishly insane!!!
      Last edited by Rocka70; 09-29-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        That's why you get a green item and refine just one stat to lvl 10 lol. Just like the last event. There is nothing that says it has to be a blue,purple, orange item. It clearly says any kind of equipment to lv l10.
        Actually the event states clearly it has to be an item with 5 stats. "Refine any piece of equipment with 5 attributes until all of its attributes reach level 10 to receive fantastic rewards."
        Last edited by Rocka70; 09-29-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocka70 View Post
          Actually the event states clearly it has to be an item with 5 stats. "Refine any piece of equipment with 5 attributes until all of its attributes reach level 10 to receive fantastic rewards."
          Not sure what event you are looking at but here it is. No where does it say 5 stats.

A Blessed Refiner
          9/30 - 10/4 23:59:59
          Refine any piece of equipment until all ofits attributes reach lvl. 10.
          Lvl. 3 EXP Book x40, 100,000 Daru, WishingScrap x3, Refinement Lock x10
          Refine any piece of equipment until all ofits attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards.

Comment

Not sure what event you are looking at but here it is. No where does it say 5 stats.

A Blessed Refiner
            Refine any piece of equipment until all ofits attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards.
            I was looking at the one in game not the description on the forums. If you go into the game and open the event box then click the "A blessed refiner" tab it clearly states 5 attributes. Not to mention I did a green item with one stat to see and the collect button didn't light up FYI. You should go in-game and see for yourself rather than quote a forum post. BTW It is a euro server so the event is already live as it is past midnight. It may not be up yet on other servers.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	refine.png
Views:	1
Size:	209.1 KB
ID:	1675732
              Now, calm down? Its obviously talking about a normal item with 5 attributes.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

cant it clearly says you need to do it on something with 5 stats.

Comment

Just as with most events, the rewards aren't meant to justify the price, its just a bonus for something you might have wanted to do anyway.
                  E.g. with mount whips, of course you wouldn't do it if you had to pay 100 whips to get those rewards, you just wait to level your mount until the event comes up.
                  So if you have a piece of gear that you know you will use for a long time and have the balens to spare, this is for you. Otherwise, don't complain.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    Just as with most events, the rewards aren't meant to justify the price, its just a bonus for something you might have wanted to do anyway.
                    E.g. with mount whips, of course you wouldn't do it if you had to pay 100 whips to get those rewards, you just wait to level your mount until the event comes up.
                    So if you have a piece of gear that you know you will use for a long time and have the balens to spare, this is for you. Otherwise, don't complain.
                    Why cant we complain? If I want to complain I can. Why do I have 2 noobs trolling my thread? If you want to state you love the event go make your own dam thread and stop hijacking mine ok? Don't troll here troll!

Comment

A Blessed Refiner
                      The previous month's blessed refiner event also said nothing about the 5 attribute stuff but on refining green items nobody got the price, plus later they changed it to 5 attribute, so actually u have to refine an equip with 5 stats even though the event may state otherwise
                      Last edited by kattuktk; 09-29-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                        Yup i agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                          cant it clearly says you need to do it on something with 5 stats.
                          Well R2 decided to change the rules of the event at the last min I guess then.
                          Last edited by 0xykotton; 09-29-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Well my bad...If the forum post says all attributes and I am not in oceanic or GMT server yet so i did not have this event up currently. Right now it's only the 29th here and not the 30th. So excuse me for taking the forum post over the game event since I am not in that server atm. No need to make a huge deal out of it. Not my fault R2 decided to pull another fast one and changed the rules of the event at the last min again. Now calm the heck down.
                            I am/was calm, im telling you what it says... I actually didnt even notice it until i already refined a piece of green gear and couldnt collect it. You shouldn't take everything as an attack as that wasnt my intention.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                              I am/was calm, im telling you what it says... I actually didnt even notice it until i already refined a piece of green gear and couldnt collect it. You shouldn't take everything as an attack as that wasnt my intention.
                              Apologize not having a good day today and well the way your post and the post the thread started made it sound like I was fool for not looking in the game events. Anyways though ill edit my post.

Comment

Working...
                              X