Kongregate players receiving a ToK compensation pack but not R2 players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kongregate players receiving a ToK compensation pack but not R2 players

I just found out that on the 27th of last month R2 devs offered a compensation package to Kongregate players for the ToK issues.

Duration: 09/27-10/03
    Description: Preposterous! Claim compensation for issues with the Tower of Kings in the Hot Events Tab:

Lvl. 38 and above: Bronze King Chest x30
    Lvl. 55 and above: Silver King Chest x10

I do believe that we deserve the same compensation package and it's a shame that only a portion of the community under the SAME devs get it.

Start sending tickets.

these issuese were only there on the kong servers so only the kong server should get them
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
      these issuese were only there on the kong servers so only the kong server should get them
      and what issue might that be?

Comment

There is always alot of issue in this game , but not compensated well or sometimes not compensated.

Comment

Not exactly sure of what issue this is about, but if this is about the issue in the early days of Tok, when you could face ennemies named Shadows King soul instead of the top ranked players in cross server ranking (1-4 for NM, 5-8 for hard ect..), ennemies that were more or less impossible to beat, then no, that issue wasnt only on the kong server...it happened on some armorgames servers too, at least the US West server 1...

Comment

i think you will find it relates to the bug that was in place that only the team member who started the room would get 5 chests and others would only get 4 the y did put that bug right but yet again same with server down time (happened twice without warning now on s139 server group) r2 dont give the compo to cover the loss

Comment

Really? because I've read their forums and the compensation was given because of the bug where only the leader gets 5 rewards and the others get 4.

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...tower-of-kings

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  Really? because I've read their forums and the compensation was given because of the bug where only the leader gets 5 rewards and the others get 4.
                  hmmm i read the post and its actually a compensation for the issue i mentioned above, not the glitch that allowed the leader only to get 5 chests...and that issue indeed happened on my armorgames server, though it only lasted for 2 or 3 days when it seems to have lasted for weeks on kongregate servers.

Comment

Kongregate players were compensated because ToK was bugged for 2 weeks. By bugged I mean that we weren't fighting shadow clones of the top players but rather pre-built players by R2. The top players from Kongregate servers couldn't beat floor 4 of hard under these conditions while the R2 servers had it much easier. For example, 4 players from Kongregate all with BR 90K+ couldn't beat Hard floor 4 while 4 players from R2 all with 80K BR could easily beat hard difficulty.

Like I said this went on for 2 weeks and to be honest the compensation we received didn't even come close to covering what we lost.

Comment

We had the exact same issue on kabam, no compensation here.
                      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

again The issue did not affect R2, it only affected Kong and that's why only Kong was compensated.
                        if u got questions about issues of kong u need to go to the kong forums
                        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                        then click on support

Comment

again The issue did not affect R2, it only affected Kong and that's why only Kong was compensated.
                          if u got questions about issues of kong u need to go to the kong forums
                          again the issue did affect armorgames servers, so maybe im wrong but it seems to me that armorgames servers are handled by R2 so...
                          anyway that issue lasted only for 2-3 days for us so its not like we need a compensation that much but still it DID happen.

Comment

I've been through 5+ weeks of this on kabam-s10 (non-continuously, maintenance generally causes a reversion to stock shadows rather than the cross-server rank-based ones). It's not worth compensation because the difficulty is usually closely comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by r26092269 View Post
                              not exactly sure of what issue this is about, but if this is about the issue in the early days of tok, when you could face ennemies named shadows king soul instead of the top ranked players in cross server ranking (1-4 for nm, 5-8 for hard ect..), ennemies that were more or less impossible to beat, then no, that issue wasnt only on the kong server...it happened on some armorgames servers too, at least the us west server 1...
                              did somebody call my name????
                              ```Janis```

Comment

Working...
                              X