No announcement yet.

JeFFHawK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have 95k br unbuffed and i spend more then i should on the game so its not that iether. but other platform top players try to help eachother and many can beat tok NM we beat tok hard every day but can only beat lvl 1 or 2 in NM when the top 4 could easily help 50-100 people be getting alot better stuff and being ahead of Kong but instead their helping each other and passing us
    WiCcA
    lvl 80 Mage
    S86 Mireworth Keep
    Leader of Dragons

Comment

Originally posted by wiccabeast View Post
      i have 95k br unbuffed and i spend more then i should on the game so its not that iether. but other platform top players try to help eachother and many can beat tok NM we beat tok hard every day but can only beat lvl 1 or 2 in NM when the top 4 could easily help 50-100 people be getting alot better stuff and being ahead of Kong but instead their helping each other and passing us
      As I said, you have no evidence and proof that other platforms beat NM ToK. So cut the allegations or provide proof about it.

Don't see why you hate on someone spending more than you in a game. Jealousy? Sure sounds like it.
      Reminds me of a thread sometime ago about people blaming ZebQ for ToK NM.

*shakes my head*
      Last edited by CondorHero; 10-14-2013, 01:04 AM.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by wiccabeast View Post
        ty jeffhawk for giving all the other sites an advantage over R2. the other platforms beat tok NM cuz their top players want their platform to be the best but no our top players just spend more and more $$ but dont care about our platform. so many people are getting 1/3 of the rewards we should from tok because jeff spends too much $$ on r2 and wont help r2 players to get stronger when its very easy and all the other platforms get to beat tok NM. way to be a leader
        Judge not. How one spends or not spend in the game is THEIR prerogative.

As for the person who wanna see Zebq naked...erm...yeah... *awkward*
        People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
        사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

ToK above normal (even normal for many) is a casher place. R2 let's you play free but you are limited in alot of things.
          Every free asian game does this one way or another. I don't see why people complain all the time.
          This is a casher game, and you need to realise as long as you don't cash, instead rant, you won't be able to be equal to cashers ever.

f you want to be equal to others, play games that don't have cash shops, just a subscription.
          If you don't want to pay a subscription, play a game like GW (where the cash shop is cosmetic), but you still need to buy the game.

Basically saying, a good game will cost u money, one way or the other. If you want to be cheap, then don't play games that are competitive.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
          X