X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Hmm.. do u need to be a member of r2 staff in order to watch a preview?? have u even watched the preview video?? its clearly shown that wilds are removed, have u read the preview pos?? its given there that a new map area is added. Its a new version of wartune 2.0 and it is characterized by the new city area instead of the wilds, that version change will be the same in every server, turkish, chinese or whatever, only the things that are coming with various patches of a version change in diff versions. A new version is like a new game and patch updates are like features of that game, the basic characteristics of a version will not change and that includes everything being shifted to a new city area instead of the wilds.
    Yes I watched the preview video. I'm just trying to share what I know. How can you, by looking at the video, know for sure, that there won't be the wilds? Because, the Turkish version I played, wether you like it or not, they have both the sky city and the wilds, yes both.

I played lots of Wartune versions and I have been playing Chinese version for over 5 months now (blitzing and getting exp. trying new features, that's about it). I'm not trying to be a smart a.s.s I just want to share what I know because I know people want to know what's coming. If people would do like me, and just say, all versions are different and they all get different features, (my Chinese server is on 2.3 and they don't have blessing wheel, tok, recovery system etc...) we could stop arguing because you think there is only 1 supreme version of Wartune and everything is like what you say. All versions get different hot events, we don't have auction, some have, some Chinese servers have Tower of Kings, some don't, you want me to continue?

Don't talk to me like you know everything because, you saw 1 video on ************. Until we get amethyst mine (if we ever get it) think it could be a good idea if they keep wilds for people to get kyanites, but again only R2 knows... I don't know, you don't know, R2 know.
    Last edited by Eskendal; 10-26-2013, 02:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Where I said we will get more than what they already said in preview? We might get some more small things they didn't announce yet because it's not as important.

About wilds, unless you work for R2, I/You have no way of knowing what they will do. That's why I'm careful now and often say, we might or might not get some things. They can do whatever they want if they have 7 Road approval.
    Hmm.. do u need to be a member of r2 staff in order to watch a preview?? have u even watched the preview video?? its clearly shown that wilds are removed, have u read the preview pos?? its given there that a new map area is added. Its a new version of wartune 2.0 and it is characterized by the new city area instead of the wilds, that version change will be the same in every server, turkish, chinese or whatever, only the things that are coming with various patches of a version change in diff areas. A new version is like a new game and patch updates are like features of that game, the basic characteristics of a version will not change and that includes everything being shifted to a new city area instead of the wilds.
    Up until now, we have been getting the various "patches" of version 1, hence 1.45, 1.50, 1.6. so things can be different, but now a different "version" 2.0 is being added so basic stuff like things being moved to the city area would be the same in all parts of the world whereas the patches may bring different contents.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 10-26-2013, 02:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    I think only new map area and fairies would be included and nothing else, atleast that is what they showed in the preview, oh and btw theres no way wilds is staying, its going out for sure.
    Where I said we will get more than what they already said in preview? We might get some more small things they didn't announce yet because it's not as important.

About wilds, unless you work for R2, I/You have no way of knowing what they will do. That's why I'm careful now and often say, we might or might not get some things. They can do whatever they want if they have 7 Road approval.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    I think only new map area and fairies would be included and nothing else, atleast that is what they showed in the preview, oh and btw theres no way wilds is staying, its going out for sure.
    if wilds are removed we need amethyst for kyanite and gold

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    I didn't get amethyst mine, 200 quests and lots of other features until some updates after patch 2.0 on my Chinese server. Amethyst mine was like patch 2.1, same for 200 quests. But, when they said (************ or kong thread), next patch is patch 2.1 (including 2.0 and 2.1), I thought we would get all that stuff. From what I see, seem we get full patch 2.0, and some features from patch 2.1 and next part from (things we were suppose to get in 2.1) 2.1 will be later I guess. I think wilds will still be there for now. I created an account to play on a Turkish server, they have pretty much what we're suppose to get if we follow R2 preview, and they still have the wilds. They only have 2 pets like we're suppose to get, the recovery system, second academy page etc... Like I said and other people said, each version are unique, we really need to wait and see what R2 will do...

*My Chinese server had no more wilds after patch 2.0, so, don't really know what to think anymore lol

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    I didn't get amethyst mine, 200 quests and lots of other features until some updates after patch 2.0 on my Chinese server. Amethyst mine was like patch 2.1, same for 200 quests. But, when they said (************ or kong thread), next patch is patch 2.1 (including 2.0 and 2.1), I thought we would get all that stuff. From what I see, seem we get full patch 2.0, and some features from patch 2.1 and next part from (things we were suppose to get in 2.1) 2.1 will be later I guess. I think wilds will still be there for now. I created an account to play on a Turkish server, they have pretty much what we're suppose to get if we follow R2 preview, and they still have the wilds. They only have 2 pets like we're suppose to get, the recovery system, second academy page etc... Like I said and other people said, each version are unique, we really need to wait and see what R2 will do...

*My Chinese server had no more wilds after patch 2.0, so, don't really know what to think anymore lol
    Keep in mind 2.1 might be divided into parts like the other updates were. Maybe we're just getting part 1 for now and part 2 and 3( if there is 3 parts) will come in different months. So maybe Nov will have part 1, end of Dec/early Jan will have part 2, and if there is a part 3 it be in end of Feb or early March. So yea we won't really know until R2 makes an offfical post. The only they posted was a preview. We have to wait till the patch update comes for s1 and they post another announcement.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    One has green colored words the other red?
    Epic comment ;o =]]]

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied

Last edited by Eskendal; 10-26-2013, 12:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• abhishek786
    replied
    auction house gives u option to sell u gears at price of balens...if u succesful u get balens to use...cas of this english servers not wanted..as it lets people to not waste money..n eveyone get gears what they wanted to do...n balens too....it totally balance cashers n no-cashers too

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    ^Arent you captain obvious.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by ZincexodiuZ View Post
    no auction is a boring... so, tell me, what is the different between "Bound" and "Unbound" items without AUCTION SYSTEM
    One has green colored words the other red?

Leave a comment:

• ZincexodiuZ
    replied
    no auction is a boring... so, tell me, what is the different between "Bound" and "Unbound" items without AUCTION SYSTEM

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    We/You don't even know what will happen. Lets just wait and see.
    ************ has told us the update, but we will wait until R2 makes a post and will tell us for sure. ( I know, we will get the info with 1-2 days before the update comes, true, but thats it .... live with it ).
    r2 just made a preview post about 2.1, copy/paste style, but I saw a map of cloud city on ************ and certain NPCs weren't there

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Info up now for r2...

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    So by looking at the patch notes for Cloud City on ************ I don't see any mention about amethyst mine,the 200 chain quests . So I guess there will still be wilds, we just get sylphs and a new game interface?
    We/You don't even know what will happen. Lets just wait and see.
    ************ has told us the update, but we will wait until R2 makes a post and will tell us for sure. ( I know, we will get the info with 1-2 days before the update comes, true, but thats it .... live with it ).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X