• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prizzly
    replied
    [QUOTE=DeathTh3Kid;691814]
    Originally posted by tomas143 View Post

Not quite free, as Kracken i think it was says, it will be locked balens, and they have their limits in shop.
    Exactly.
    These balens have the same purpose as vouchers.
    I played on chinese wt and thee balens could be used to reduce cd on buildings, farmupgrade, get more invospace etc. They ant be used in the balensshop

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    [QUOTE=tomas143;691813]
    Originally posted by R220930846 View Post
    2.0 – USA RELEASE DATE NOVEMBER 6. INCLUDES ALL OF CHINA 2.1.

Bound Balens – Replaces vouchers. Possible transfer rates for vouchers when this comes out have been listed at 1-20 and 1-100.
    Players get these instead and they can be used to purchase EVERYTHING in the shops and Auction House, except for VIP cars, Spirit Convent Cards, and anything in the “Hot Items” tab.

correct me if im wrong but is he saying..that there would be free balens instead of having vouchers?
    Not quite free, as Kracken i think it was says, it will be locked balens, and they have their limits in shop.

Leave a comment:

• tomas143
    replied
    [QUOTE=R220930846;686865]2.0 – USA RELEASE DATE NOVEMBER 6. INCLUDES ALL OF CHINA 2.1.

Bound Balens – Replaces vouchers. Possible transfer rates for vouchers when this comes out have been listed at 1-20 and 1-100.
    Players get these instead and they can be used to purchase EVERYTHING in the shops and Auction House, except for VIP cars, Spirit Convent Cards, and anything in the “Hot Items” tab.

correct me if im wrong but is he saying..that there would be free balens instead of having vouchers?

Leave a comment:

• DrkKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    welcome to the forums :P
    Thanx bro it feel nice to come back

Leave a comment:

• DrkKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
    is hs really nerfed..should we stopped working on HS now
    When u get attacked by players above 100k+ BR It doesn't matter if u have high lvl HS it will just buy u some time but at last u will get killed that happens in 70+ BG

Leave a comment:

• abhishek786
    replied
    is hs really nerfed..should we stopped working on HS now

Leave a comment:

• R2kanna
    replied
    i really like this awsome patch eeagerly w8tinf for this now now im really fell i love this gameClick image for larger version

Name:	34145-animated-love.gif
Views:	1
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	1676551

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Bound balens is balens that you can use for everything except: VIP cards, spirit covenant and items in the Hot tab in shop.

Leave a comment:

• sagchatttt
    replied
    can u just explain tat bound balens thing for upcoming patch..

Leave a comment:

• Winlander
    replied
    Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
    HS nerf + longer recast is a good thing, the abuse 70+ is tragic right now lol. About the rest of the possible updates, basically more grinding with more stuff to pay for and no auction house apparently, i was hoping to get the AH at least in the 2.0+ but well. . .

Still possible isnt it? i can dream
    AH will never come into english servers

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    HS nerf + longer recast is a good thing, the abuse 70+ is tragic right now lol. About the rest of the possible updates, basically more grinding with more stuff to pay for and no auction house apparently, i was hoping to get the AH at least in the 2.0+ but well. . .

Still possible isnt it? i can dream

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by DrkKnight View Post
    I thought this thread was regarding new patch info but turned out as HS discussion
    I thought HS nerf was part of next patch after reading so many replies but OP doesn't mention any such thing. My apologies for deviating from topic.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by DrkKnight View Post
    I thought this thread was regarding new patch info but turned out as HS discussion
    welcome to the forums :P

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    1 turn stun of HS is pretty much useless.
    Its quite good if you hit during brutality, but yeah I guess it would be a lot more balanced if it took 1 turn to cast and stunned for 1 turn.

12+ Levels of Progression - just from Stats, Troops, Enlightenment, Academy & Blessing will get you 300+ BR / Level - so that's 3,600+ BR or so by pushing through the mid-high 70s. Then there's available equipment. The difference between a level 50 and level 60 PvE set is HUGE. You're talking around 8K BR in total from items plus innate Leveling BR to a tune of around 12,000+ BR. The L70 set is about another 8K - 10K bump when one manages that, and the L70 MP has no summoner, so there's no speed-acquitision of the Loids and Stones - you gotta grind.
    My point is that those who rush lvl 70 won't be able to do NM for a while anyway, and those that stayed at 64 till a (partially) completed 60 leg set can still get to 70 fast enough when they're ready to do NM. They might lose a month of crystaloids but it will be a long long time till that matters.

Maxing seal in 65-69 is a huge commitment though, not sure if I'm up to that since BGs won't matter one I get LD. Arenas are more important, but if HS gets nerfed it would be easier to overcome the stun with BR advantage.
    Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-19-2013, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DrkKnight
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X