Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Arena

why pet arena open at lvl 55?
    it should be better to open at lvl 50, together with when we got the sylph, rather than at lvl 55.

Cause 7road thought its better at 55, and nothing we can do to change it.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

it's better 50!!!!
      on other server was 50 as well, too many things opened at 55, such as wheel of fate, discrimination to us low lvls!!

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
        it's better 50!!!!
        on other server was 50 as well, too many things opened at 55, such as wheel of fate, discrimination to us low lvls!!
        Think before you speak. You say you support it unlocking at level 50, then talk about discrimination to "us low levels."

So are "us low levels" level 50, and that's why you support 50 as the unlock threshold? A level 50 calling themselves low level is absurd. Maybe you're below 50...in which case, what does it matter to you anyways whether it's 50 or 55?

My guess is you're camping 54, to be at the top of the 45-54 BG bracket while skipping the 50-59 BGs. In which case, suck it up and hop into that "oh-so-scary" 50-59/55-64 brackets, then go to 59 and camp there instead, skipping the 55-64 BGs.

Comment

i speak b4 i think.. soo~~ sorry then
          and about discrimation or whatsoever it's just joke man lol, don't take it seriously
          sometimes it's funny to see ppls who take everything so serious.. take it easy man xD

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
            My guess is you're camping 54, to be at the top of the 45-54 BG bracket while skipping the 50-59 BGs. In which case, suck it up and hop into that "oh-so-scary" 50-59/55-64 brackets, then go to 59 and camp there instead, skipping the 55-64 BGs.
            To be honest I think that hes right 2 important things being unlocked at 55 is too much ( fate wheel and sylph arena ) , and I dont see any problem if hes camping lv 54 , I did the same and got my Lord Divine med without vip or anything , its wise to camp if you cant compete with the cashers.But still theres nothing that we can do , just level up and good luck bro
            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Yeah, the arena should unlock at 60, because as it's mentioned here, many things unlocks at 55 already :P

Comment

well 60 is more too far to reach as many people start quiting on lvl 45-.lvl 55 is enough since sylph atoll unlucks on 50.you can have more time to prepare your sylph to do battle on arena.

Comment

******error******
                  Last edited by boy24; 10-30-2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boy24 View Post
                    well 60 is more too far to reach as many people start quiting on lvl 45-.lvl 55 is enough since sylph atoll unlucks on 50.you can have more time to prepare your sylph to do battle on arena.
                    Well I am wondering, is sylph arena different from group arena we have now? Coz if it isn't it means in the new patch, the new arena will involve level 55 players who can use their pets in GA? While players below 54 don't have it.
                    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

from what ive known.. sylph atoll where you can get pet free.unlucks at 50.sylph arena unlucks at 55 where your pet only do all.totally different. you cant control pets during the duel.hmmm..it says like theyll fight with an auto skill?! thats why if your a vip you can skip the battle scene and see the result early if you win or not.

edited

During Battle:

Players can’t control the Sylph in person.
                      Each Sylph uses its skill according to each round.

When the Sylph combats , the player whose VIP is Lvl.3+ can click “Finish” to end the battle directly and see the results.

www.************ news
                      Last edited by boy24; 11-01-2013, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X