X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Ok, first question answered. We know that. Mage triumphs over knight.

What about same br archers? Enlighten us.
    Your not using your brain here...
    Im not saying that knights should win over mages 10/10 times, im just saying that the mage had absoulutely NO problems against that knight... tell me that an archer will beat a mage with the exact same ease??? Nope it wont, it will be seriously damaged if it manages to win, why is that??

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Kattuk wants knight to beat every other class in the game.
    I just want them to be competitive, u saw how easily that mage owned the knight?? Tell me an archer will own a mage with same ease?? If not then theres something wrong..

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    It's all these low levels that keep saying knight are weak, just because they haven't leveled properly.

KNIGHT BEFORE 50 = WEAK
    KNIGHT AFTER 60 +/- = POWERHOUSE

Just keep leveling and you will see. Tired of this stupid moaning, try a bloody archer, where you're strong as hell first 50 levels and then just get weaker and weaker the higher u level.
    Wish I endured my knight.... lol

Leave a comment:

• raxcave
    replied
    this is breaking my heart.. i thought. knights are strong.. i just got my knight to lvl40 .. took beat down from every mage.. 3-4 lvl below me.. with more then 2k br gap.. hoping knights will be strong.. in later part of game.......

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Kattuk wants knight to beat every other class in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Id give u an even more intense fight... how about a knight 210k br fighting a mage 210k br?? sure you would expect knight to hurt the mage seriously IF not kill it right?? well WRONG!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAdurcsbXJU
    Ok, first question answered. We know that. Mage triumphs over knight.

What about same br archers? Enlighten us.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    :P

Let me give a situation:

How about a battle between a pve mage and pve knight, BOTH have same troop count of Templar, say 2250 TC, which, let say, each templar has 80k hp?

How about a battle between a pve archer and pve knight, BOTH having a templars with 80k hp (which means no suntoria is being casted here),

What about if the knight is tanking the troops when he battles those other classes, (of course, with BOTH of them have same troop count)? a knight with level 2 Enhanced block, 75k hp, and let us say, 4k block for being a high level?
    Id give u an even more intense fight... how about a knight 210k br fighting a mage 210k br?? sure you would expect knight to hurt the mage seriously IF not kill it right?? well WRONG!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAdurcsbXJU

Leave a comment:

• ringogold
    replied
    it is very stupid game.they bullying us.my character is strong knight with 16k mdef but every noob mage can kill me in the arena.they promote the mages.and this is very silly.in our server almost no knight.all left the game or changed class.They ***** the game becouse of in r2 game there are a lot of idiots.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    From my exp, i must meet few k br higher br knight with high patk to take my all hp in 1 edd
    If he dont do that i have allways resto in casting
    lol. That was a joke... Don't take my comment seriously...

Anyways, good knights are rare.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    But you don't have enough pdef... Assuming your hp is 75k, then each slash of EED will be 16k. You're chopped up.

But then, the next fight of knight, he will be in trouble, cause he has no star points to heal himself....

Knights still lose....
    From my exp, i must meet few k br higher br knight with high patk to take my all hp in 1 edd
    If he dont do that i have allways resto in casting

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by R26699963 View Post
    I am seriously Stunned on how the knights are overpowered
    Everywhere they own , But still complain that they are weak +Mages are OP *(the weakest class )
    *Knights Get 10 Rage per turn for everything they do while archers get 5 (for doing crit that is ) and u know crit .. It is not possible in everyturn unless u have high crit stat ) ,where as mage get 2 points on damaging the enemy ..
    *Knights have the 20% hp , 20% PDef and 10% heal boast . .. , whereas archers only get 20 % boast to Hp and 20% boast to crit (20% boast to crit is very low cause u can never have alot of crit ) and mages have only 20% mdef boast and 8% healing boast.. (look at the Knights first )
    *Knights have the fastest skill among the class, SLASHER and also does the most damage 132% +205 DMG
    *They have Shield, they can use it in the start of a game and still be conform that they wont die before the shield vanishes, where as mage are always afraid they would die before they use restoration ,.
    *They have EDD , The highest Damaging Power among all the class !
    *The 4% heal per turn is seriously OP ,U can calculate when someone has about 80k hp then u heal 3200 , Its hell of Pain in the *** when knights have high Block...

R2 games should seriously consider in bringing the Knights Class low cause THEY ARE OP CLASS !

You should not have post something like this... Well, since you posted it, just prepare yourself for some horror coming... Try to keep your head cool all the time if that terror comes, ok?

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I have enaught hp to take on me edd with 50% bonus so dont see problem here
    But you don't have enough pdef... Assuming your hp is 75k, then each slash of EED will be 16k. You're chopped up.

But then, the next fight of knight, he will be in trouble, cause he has no star points to heal himself....

Knights still lose....

Leave a comment:

• R26699963
    replied
    I am seriously Stunned on how the knights are overpowered
    Everywhere they own , But still complain that they are weak +Mages are OP *(the weakest class )
    *Knights Get 10 Rage per turn for everything they do while archers get 5 (for doing crit that is ) and u know crit .. It is not possible in everyturn unless u have high crit stat ) ,where as mage get 2 points on damaging the enemy ..
    *Knights have the 20% hp , 20% PDef and 10% heal boast . .. , whereas archers only get 20 % boast to Hp and 20% boast to crit (20% boast to crit is very low cause u can never have alot of crit ) and mages have only 20% mdef boast and 8% healing boast.. (look at the Knights first )
    *Knights have the fastest skill among the class, SLASHER and also does the most damage 132% +205 DMG
    *They have Shield, they can use it in the start of a game and still be conform that they wont die before the shield vanishes, where as mage are always afraid they would die before they use restoration ,.
    *They have EDD , The highest Damaging Power among all the class !
    *The 4% heal per turn is seriously OP ,U can calculate when someone has about 80k hp then u heal 3200 , Its hell of Pain in the *** when knights have high Block...

R2 games should seriously consider in bringing the Knights Class low cause THEY ARE OP CLASS !

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    ahah i like the look on mages face when knight just have HP 2K and he is ready with EDD and mages health is full,

"Mages- Aww man, not this"
    I have enaught hp to take on me edd with 50% bonus so dont see problem here

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    ahah i like the look on mages face when knight just have HP 2K and he is ready with EDD and mages health is full,

"Mages- Aww man, not this"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X