replied
    Yes amongst others

Originally posted by Abisz View Post
    Hey, is it about me ? :P

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Well.... unlike what you are doing now i put forward FACTS..
    1) Knights suck in BG and will suck even harder with that second academy page which will boost everyone's troop count to insane levels..
    2) Knights are the least preffered class in any MPD.... most of them can be done without knights and tbh 2 archers + 2 mages is the best combo for most of them coz of the constant need of heals and the many buffs which bosses put on themselves..
    3) Knights are the worst out of the 3 classes in other PvE events except spire and tok
    4) Knights have extremely useless talents... the only good talent which knights have is the Ulti slasher talent but to increase damage it costs increase in rage cost. What i hate is that the other classes get flat out buffs for their skills without having any side effects... like archers get a reduction in IS cd, mages get reduction in BL cd .... and their other talents are very useful unlike knights' talents. *** do we get all the "chance" talents?? they never proc man..
    These are the facts.... U cant argue as they are correct.
    Some say knights own, some say knights sucks, same for every class. Maybe knights aren't for you, not your style.
    Conclusion: all the classes rocks in a different aspect of a game, but they have to suit your style as well. I had an archer as well but i really didn't liked him, just offensive skills, now I am a mage. That doesn't mean that archers sucks, does it?
    If you play this game for a while you shall see that you shall get owned by every class, depending on how good they play, for the ones that don't play well with it or doesn't suits their style, it sucks

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    One thing that knights is really good at is GB!

simple reason, no troops hahaa...

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
    mages will never ever tank ...they just can't - simple
    Are you sure?
    Last edited by CondorHero; 10-28-2013, 03:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    who said knights sucks in wb??!!! u need crit + determination astro for a knight to do well in wb..

as a knight, i have my world boss set (crit + determination + charm(optional)

with pve set, u can do delphic + enhanced delphic. (my dmg is about 90k minimum to 140k) per attack.

however, knights are the hardest class to double hit! esp with the lag. but if every round u can do slasher+aa and US +aa. in crit mode, knights are damn good in wb.
    just very hard to do 2x , especially us +aa

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    The discussion come to an end the moment kattuktk says knight sucks. You can't argue back because he's always right. lol
    Well.... unlike what you are doing now i put forward FACTS..
    1) Knights suck in BG and will suck even harder with that second academy page which will boost everyone's troop count to insane levels..
    2) Knights are the least preffered class in any MPD.... most of them can be done without knights and tbh 2 archers + 2 mages is the best combo for most of them coz of the constant need of heals and the many buffs which bosses put on themselves..
    3) Knights are the worst out of the 3 classes in other PvE events except spire and tok
    4) Knights have extremely useless talents... the only good talent which knights have is the Ulti slasher talent but to increase damage it costs increase in rage cost. What i hate is that the other classes get flat out buffs for their skills without having any side effects... like archers get a reduction in IS cd, mages get reduction in BL cd .... and their other talents are very useful unlike knights' talents. *** do we get all the "chance" talents?? they never proc man..
    These are the facts.... U cant argue as they are correct.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 10-27-2013, 08:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    I get 20+ kills all the time and I only attack people with carts, so nothing surprising. Gotta avoid dryaded mages because even if they can't kill you it might still take a couple minutes.

Leave a comment:

• R27355993
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    I really do not understand what you are talking about... Anyways, you have to take note that some players can be defeated in less than a minute, or just even less than 30 seconds... You even said that one aoe just made your shield dissappear... In my case, there are some enemies I can defeat just using 1 brutal rune and a whirlwind.

The other thing is that there is a 50% chance that the next target is already beside you when you finish a battle. Or if he spawn camps, then getting next targets 'could' be easier.
    I am skeptical that this is sustainable for a full 25 minutes without a scroll. but then mages are miracle workers

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    oh, did some quick math. assuming you get 91 pts per kill, you would need 18kills. with 25 mins for bg ..that means you get 1.4 mins per kill. that includes running around entering with lag etc. very fast work

Wow, you're veerrry good Littlelyseria, to cap at 2k you would need 22 kills in bg. which means you would need to kill somebody every 1.2 mins (1 min 12 secs), that includes running around bg to find and also entering each battle

I really do not understand what you are talking about... Anyways, you have to take note that some players can be defeated in less than a minute, or just even less than 30 seconds... You even said that one aoe just made your shield dissappear... In my case, there are some enemies I can defeat just using 1 brutal rune and a whirlwind.

The other thing is that there is a 50% chance that the next target is already beside you when you finish a battle. Or if he spawn camps, then getting next targets 'could' be easier.

Leave a comment:

• R27355993
    replied
    oh, did some quick math. assuming you get 91 pts per kill, you would need 18kills. with 25 mins for bg ..that means you get 1.4 mins per kill. that includes running around entering with lag etc. very fast work

Wow, you're veerrry good Littlelyseria, to cap at 2k you would need 22 kills in bg. which means you would need to kill somebody every 1.2 mins (1 min 12 secs), that includes running around bg to find and also entering each battle
    Last edited by R27355993; 10-27-2013, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R27355993
    replied
    Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
    he had 1.6k by the end and that's weird without scroll (or so u say) but you get 3k np lol, u got owned > end of story.
    I got 3k today, not in one bg round. but yes i did get owned ..i admit. is there a problem with telling the truth? He was able to get thru my shields with one aoe and i have 76k hp

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    he had 1600 honor by the end of the game, that's unusual without a scroll. i have nothing to hide..he was able to get through my shields in one hit. i haven't seen that in a long time..
    Perfectly normal honor gain for a strong mage, I used to cap hnr over 1.5-2 BGs

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    he had 1.6k by the end and that's weird without scroll (or so u say) but you get 3k np lol, u got owned > end of story.

Leave a comment:

• R27355993
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    mage killed you and he was bufed with everything?really?shut up and admit mages can kill you alredy
    he had 1600 honor by the end of the game, that's unusual without a scroll. i have nothing to hide..he was able to get through my shields in one hit. i haven't seen that in a long time..

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Have No idea why knight want be evry class killer stop complaining on it
    Agree, they can already kill archers and still complains about not killing mages.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X