No announcement yet.

iris n pan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so w8 is your sylphs stats built on your own current stats or is it all based on how much your train it?

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
      Against a much higher BR Mage I usually have a very difficult time against. I'm just showing damage potential of Pans, so you can assume it's the same for Iris against Knights/Archers.

For some reason it's too big to post, so look at it here
      Good thing is archers and knights take iris for healing.but this make less dmg against us,mages like u,i have enaught power to kill knigst - mages are way harder with similar br and archers dont have that big pdef I will test it after patch but...i think i know now what to do

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Not all will bring Iris. The amount of healing is not significant to the point that it will negate a Thunderer for example. If I were a Knight, I'd take my chance and level up a Pan. When timer hits +50%, it's a race to see whether I one shot you, or you kill me (like you should anyway). In short, Iris wouldn't really even the odds for them, while Pan gives them a slight chance.

This is purely theoretical of course. I'm already anticipating an extremely unpredictable and exciting CW to come.
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
        Frostie
        Mage
        VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
          Not all will bring Iris. The amount of healing is not significant to the point that it will negate a Thunderer for example. If I were a Knight, I'd take my chance and level up a Pan. When timer hits +50%, it's a race to see whether I one shot you, or you kill me (like you should anyway). In short, Iris wouldn't really even the odds for them, while Pan gives them a slight chance.

This is purely theoretical of course. I'm already anticipating an extremely unpredictable and exciting CW to come.
          yeah cw will be great but will we be able to use syphs in cw?since their level is caped on hero level it would be kinda unfair like hs in cw
          Last edited by S44-ZEREF; 11-02-2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

How is their lvl based on hero lvl? I thought it only determines lvl cap, just like troops. And are higher lvl troops unfair in cw?

Comment

Originally posted by xlastu01 View Post
              How is their lvl based on hero lvl? I thought it only determines lvl cap, just like troops. And are higher lvl troops unfair in cw?
              i mean the cap

Comment

So it should be ok, it should be usable in cw.

Comment

Originally posted by xlastu01 View Post
                  So it should be ok, it should be usable in cw.
                  lv 50 vs lv 60 both activate syphs who wins?obvious right?it shoudlnt be allowed in cw

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    lv 50 vs lv 60 both activate syphs who wins?obvious right?it shoudlnt be allowed in cw
                    Nonsense argument. A level 60 will beat a 50 regardless of sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                      Nonsense argument. A level 60 will beat a 50 regardless of sylph.
                      really?i shud had take n ss of when i was lv 58 and beatet a lv 68 in cw ...you seriosly know nothing do you?lol level is nothing

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        really?i shud had take n ss of when i was lv 58 and beatet a lv 68 in cw ...you seriosly know nothing do you?lol level is nothing
                        And if you were able to do that pre-sylph it shouldn't matter post sylph

Comment

And if you were able to do that pre-sylph it shouldn't matter post sylph
                          oh right its not like the higher syph level the better stats it has -_-

Comment

Which is the same as a higher level player having better stats. If you want to compete better in CW, level up, simple.

Comment

Anyway, taking it back to sylph discussion (if you want to moan about classwars start a new thread) any info on the xp gain for your non-active sylph parked on the farm pedestals? I could see trying to level all 6 sylphs being incredibly time consuming.

Comment

Which is the same as a higher level player having better stats. If you want to compete better in CW, level up, simple.
                                you want them so badly in cw...lv 80?
                                Anyway, taking it back to sylph discussion (if you want to moan about classwars start a new thread) any info on the xp gain for your non-active sylph parked on the farm pedestals? I could see trying to level all 6 sylphs being incredibly time consuming.
                                you mean where you can lvl them up resting them in farm?

Comment

Working...
                                X