nxt patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nxt patch

hello all I wanted to know when the next patch will come out for all servers. and will they reset skills so I can choose over? really don't wanna spend 10 dollars just to change the skills I messed up ingame.

yes on 6th it is supposed to be implemented on all servers, and no, you should reset your skills while you still have vouchers

Comment

It costs 895 vouchers now, and 895 balens after patch.

better to do it now.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

hi im Excalibur from server s335 i wanted to ask if i could be a magister i could help many ppl on my server to uderstand game and get strong i have beaing playing from another acc.. s122 najam lvl 67 so i can anser them and ecc.. so plz let me know if its posible ^_^ ty alot and also that plz in multi dungen dontremove the fromasion center place and if u could make easy to get a socket rodd i have beaing spinning wheel from like 1 mouth 21 a day and never got one ( ty ::..... let me know that u saw my leter and if its possible ty alot ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by R28109915 View Post
          hi im Excalibur from server s335 i wanted to ask if i could be a magister i could help many ppl on my server to uderstand game and get strong i have beaing playing from another acc.. s122 najam lvl 67 so i can anser them and ecc.. so plz let me know if its posible ^_^ ty alot and also that plz in multi dungen dontremove the fromasion center place and if u could make easy to get a socket rodd i have beaing spinning wheel from like 1 mouth 21 a day and never got one ( ty ::..... let me know that u saw my leter and if its possible ty alot ^_^
          This is off-topic. But you can file a ticket, and in your ticket: state "Vet Application".
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

I am still giving them 2 days to see if they'll change the balen pricing for reset and bags.

Else... I am gonna spend my vouchers (but still saving some for farm)

Last info I had for farm is
            level 1 - 18 balen
            level 5 - 75 balen
            level 6 - 120 balen

Comment

This is off-topic. But you can file a ticket, and in your ticket: state "Vet Application".
              Malleus

Guild: DEADLY_SIN

[S50] Hereafter

can u send me link cuz i cant find it ty :P

Comment

other wise can someone else send me link plz i want to get info about vet and ask if i can ty all

Comment

can u send me link ?? directly there cuz i can understad LOL XXD

Comment

Working...
                  X