X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vouchers and bound balens

Maybe someone ask!
    Any1 know this?

The vouchers will be replaced with those bound balens right?
    If farm give u 200 vouchers per day, and for exchange is 20 vouchers for 1 bound balens
    The farm will give u every day 10 balens ? really? this is how i see the farm after 2.1
    like friend say, soon farm will give only gold and daru or nothing, lol

kyanite and daru from farm after 2.1

Comment

ohh thx zeref

Comment

I'd like to know how many bound balens are obtained on average per day in patch 2.1 through solo campaign, spire chests, solo arena etc. Can someone help?

Comment

10-15 would seem a decent amount .. maybe 20 if you get lucky with guild altar.
          Character Name: hove
          Class: Knight
          Level: 74
          Battle Rating: 109k
          Honor Rank: Lord Divine
          Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
            10-15 would seem a decent amount .. maybe 20 if you get lucky with guild altar.
            thank you. may ask what level are you? do you think level makes a significant difference on the amount you get?

Comment

I do not know the amount of vouchers that drop in higher solo campaigns (70+). So it might be easier to get 20+ if you get more vouchers in those. Solo arena gives 1-2 bound balens per battle (if it is received). I had 2/3 guild altar drops and they were 2/4 bound balens. Haven't tested spire chests in the test server yet, but I would say that conversion in spire chest will be 10:1 perhaps, so higher spire lvl, you'll have a better average amount earned. I haven't received vouchers from mpd in a long long time, but unless treasure chests drop vouchers, the only source would be mystery boxes which will have the same rate as in solo campaign.
              Character Name: hove
              Class: Knight
              Level: 74
              Battle Rating: 109k
              Honor Rank: Lord Divine
              Server: Aeria S4

Comment

from what people on the R2 S1 test server are saying, you'll be lucky to get 2 bound balens on average a day, not counting check-in and the one time rewards, like solo dungeon clearance

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                  from what people on the R2 S1 test server are saying, you'll be lucky to get 2 bound balens on average a day, not counting check-in and the one time rewards, like solo dungeon clearance
                  huh?out of 6 guild altar spins i get locked balens 2/6 times so meh it was one of their trollings

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    huh?out of 6 guild altar spins i get locked balens 2/6 times so meh it was one of their trollings
                    It's all just luck on spins.

It's the same as how some ppls gets more Socket Rods, while others gets bunch of exp book or farm seeds... (stupid exp and seed...)

Comment

What about spire chest. If got average 8 per day(S1 may be get 10+). Now you take at least 60 v aka 3 bound balens. They do not give after update ?

Comment

Working...
                      X